5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 16 Aug 2013
N. Milne - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accurist MB921BX Gents Gold Tone Black dial Bracelet Watch (Watch)
this watch was just as described and a very stylish watch it is a few friends commented on it when i was out at social events,bit disappointed in the packaging though,it was in a presentation box it was simply wrapped in a plastic bag with a bit of sponge to protect it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurist Gold watch, 2 July 2013
This watch is just how I like a watch to be light and elegant. The black face means I can see the dial clearly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Watch, 4 May 2014
I chose this watch because many years ago I had a Accurist watch and it lasted me many years without any problems

5.0 out of 5 stars 40TH WEDDING GIFT, 2 Mar 2014
B. Gilbert (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
I have had an Accurist watch before, they are accurate and that's what we want isn't it. I asked for this watch as a gift from my wife. I have never had a dress watch and dont be fooled by the value, this is exactly what I wanted when we go our cruises. Not worn it yet but looking forward to.