5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!!!!
What a great game for lovers of everything Christmassy!!!! Hours of endless fun and Yuletime joy. Great service from supplier too. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Published 22 months ago by Claire

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Annoyed!
Bought this as a present for my 9 year old to open pre-Christmas.

We had the idea that we could have a family tradition of playing it every Christmas.

Imagine our disappointment when we opened the box to find horrible plastic tacky figures instead of the advertised lovely metal ones.

I have complained to Amazon as surely this must be...
Published 21 months ago by imawhinger

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Annoyed!, 23 Dec 2012
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
Bought this as a present for my 9 year old to open pre-Christmas.

I have complained to Amazon as surely this must be against Trading Standards.

Wouldn't have purchased this if I would have known.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
I was quite disappointed with this game as it states in the description that you get all the character pieces such as santa and scrooge etc, but when it arrived the counters were all small pieces of coloured wood. To say I was let down was an understatement. I bought the game to play with my grandchildren and felt that the christmas element had been somewhat removed by the omission of the character pieces. I sent it back expecting to recieve another one with the promised character pieces only to find my money had been refunded instead without explaination. Truly felt let down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture inaccurate, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
Bought this for the family, the children picked their characters to play with from the picture on Amazon, and when it arrived the characters were missing and replaced with small coloured wooden pieces, phoned company to be told this is what they come with now, VERY disappointed.
I now have 2 little children who are upset, especially as the Scrooge character had been picked for daddy!!, don't think I would have bought it had I known.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!!!!, 7 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas-opoly, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
After reading some reviews for this game I wasn't sure what to expect. Some have said they were disappointed with the quality of the playing pieces. However, I'm delighted with mine. The playing pieces are metal as described. The board, cards and currency are good quality and the instructions are easy to follow. I would recommend it to anyone. Lots of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
Had a look when received and looks really fun, the fact that all squares on the board are different makes it fab!!
all my workmates want it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars christmassy, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
It was a lovely idea to play on Christmas day and with all the fun of monopoly, yes it goes on a bit but monopoly always did

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas-opoly, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
Love the game, disappointed that the playing pieces are now coloured plastic things not the silver coloured Christmas figures shown

5.0 out of 5 stars the game, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
My grandson loved it, he loves Monopoly, he has quite a collection now. thank you, .We still like playing board games especially Monopoly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game for Christmas Ever!, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
The games wonderful, we have a large family and every one of us loved playing it. The pieces are tiny metal figures and are just great for each of our personalities. ( Dad is always Scrooge).
The contents of the game are immaculate and we have had no complaints with them at all.
This is a must for any Christmas fans, we now plan to have this out in the run up to Christmas every year as its got to be a new addition. So much fun for children of all ages and grown ups alike.

Christmas-Opoly
Christmas-Opoly by Late for the Sky (Toy - 1 July 2012)
18.04