on 3 April 2009
I brought this dvd along with Clubland work it out, and I have to admit i found this one much more motivating. Its good fun and its got some really good music. I picked up the first aeroburn pretty quick but the second one is a bit harder. You have to put in the effort to learn it though otherwise this isnt the dvd for you. I think Gareth is great and he really does keep reminding you of what you can achieve by doing it.
5 stars!!
on 18 January 2009
fantastic dvd workout - the best i have done. Lost 6 lbs in the first 5 workouts. Yes its hard but no pain no gain. The routines are fun and when you get the grasp of them they are pretty easy to follow. Love it love it .
on 25 January 2009
Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [2008]
i'm normally to lazy to review things ... but this dvd is great! it's fun (as fun as areobics can be) and challenging,but not too hard, even some of the others dvds are good the moves, for me, can be too difficult to do it as effectively as possible.
At first i thought this looked a bit chessy, but the man and woman are helpful during the workout and even though the music is not necessairly my cup of tea it was motivating.
on 29 March 2009
this DVD is not for anyone who is not a gud dancer, the moves are not explained and practiced properly before the instructor moves onto the next new move. we are made to do the exercise moves at wierd angles and do so many spins that instead of feeling like I've actually had a workout i felt dizzy and a little sick.
The firm DVDs are soo much better, these concentrate more on toning and losing weight then fancy footwork.
on 16 March 2009
I had reservations about this DVD when I first tried it ..... I couldn't co ordinate myself and felt a right wally! However I have practised loads and now feel a bit more confident strutting my stuff in my lounge room. It's a great workout, really makes me sweat and works those muscles out to the max. I love it!
on 9 March 2009
I'm an avid exerciser and have all the MoS workouts but this one, like the last one, isn't nearly as good as the two with Deanne Berry. I find the moves are repetitive and a bit fussy meaning you can't just get into the music and enjoy what you're doing b/c you have to concentrate too much (as a former gymnast, it's not that it's complicated, it's just not that fun!) The music also isn't as good as usual and there's a lot more focus on the instructors talking and they've lost the 'sexy' element in the moves, probably due to the guy they have instructing! Too bad b/c they really got it right w/ the two Deanne Berry did - I'm still doing those after three years!
on 13 January 2009
i love this work out! but i did prefer the previous dance mix dvd that gareth presented as it was more dancy and fun,this one is more aerobic focused,however the club classics section is DEFINATELY the best bit.
easy to pick up and great current club tunes.
on 23 April 2009
I have two left feet however wanted to try a new workout video which wasnt yoga. The workouts are hard to follow and not easy for beginners. If you are a dancer you will probably enjoy this. Even though I cant dance and the work out is hard for me to follow, I still work up a sweat which I can only hope is burning the body fat. I havent tried the other MOS workout videos but I dont think I will be investing in anymore. The instructers are annoying but you soon forget about them when you are working out.
on 19 March 2009
I loved the original Pump It Up DVD (with the girls from the Call on Me video). This one was a let down. The music was good but the whole thing was ridiculously fast paced (I am very co-ordinated and even though the original DVD was fast I kept up with it no problems). Many of the moves were so complicated that I found myself frustrated and annoyed and gave up after the first 10 mins of the main workout. I will not be using this again and will just go back to the previous DVD.
on 25 August 2014
I love Gareth. He's the man. Can't believe I'm only now review this. I love his attitude and his choreography. He's the man! His videos are the most fun. Deanne's are the most challenging. Gareth is my favorite when I feel like having loads of fun. Deanne is for when I've been bad, though I don't know if Deanne is with MOS anymore.

I'm in the states. We love you here. Please release US edition DVDs and I will buy. Thanks.