5.0 out of 5 stars This workout is fabulous!!
Published on 31 Dec 2008 by Susan Quinlan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great music and I love Gareth however....
TO be honest I was slightly dissappointed by this DVD as I have got 5 of Ministry of Sound Pump it Up work out DVDs and all of them have somewhat sold themselves (Pump It up Dance Workout to be most specific, it is absolutely stunning and you really feel the burn afterwards). The music in this one is amazing (as with the others MoS ones), and the girls look great and...
Published on 23 Jan 2010 by Tia Maria

5.0 out of 5 stars This workout is fabulous!!, 31 Dec 2008
Susan Quinlan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
I love fitness dvds and I have a large collection of fitness dvds to help keep me in good shape. All of my fitness dvds are from the States, I have the Firm workouts, Amy Bentos and Cathe Friedrich's workouts. I had never tried a British fitness dvd before but I saw this dvd advertised on Amazon and decided to buy it. I'm very glad that I did because it's one great workout. I would say it's the toughest fitness dvd that I have, the music on the dvd is great and very motivating and the workout sections are very well thought out. There is a warm up, toning section(this section was probably the easiest but I did find the squats tough), two aerobic sections and a cool down with ab work. I sweated buckets and felt great when I completed the workout, it was very challenging. I can't wait to do it again. I would definitely recommend this workout to intermediate and advanced exercisers. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not their best, 13 Jan 2009
M. KAMINSKI (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
I have all the other MoS workout DVDs and have now done this most recent release twice.
As Gareth was involved, the choreography is a bit complicated, like in the Dancemix DVD. It is just a matter of being determined and concentrating, eventually you will learn the moves and get a sense of achievement. However, if you do not have the patience and prefer repetative, focussed and simple moves, this is NOT for you.
Two things I am not so keen on:
- the spinning moves. They just make me dizzy and I cannot see how they are of much benefit fitness-wise. So I just leave this part out.
- some of the moves require a lot of space, such as the backwards grapevine. Once you are dizzy from the spinning and then have to run backwards across the room, you end up falling over the sofa, which is not ideal.

Also, the whole thing seems a bit stiff overall - maybe because there are two instructors? But generally a lot of fun with great music! Loads of situps too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 5 Jan 2009
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this DVD, i don't agree that it is too difficult to follow and found the instruction very clear. It is alot more of aerobics than dance but is choreographed in a way in which you feel like you are dancing. The dance classics section is a bit more tricky to pick up but if you are already a dancer or are familiar with all of the previous pump it ups, in particular the last one then you should have no problem getting to grips with it after a couple of tries.
Again the cooling down section includes a good workout of the stomach before a stretch it out section.
Gareth the instructor makes it a fun workout and Stephanie fitzpatrick (from the previous pump it up) who presents alongside him is a fantastic dancer and demonstrates the moves really well.
Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, Excellent!!!, 3 April 2009
Ms. K. M. Goddard "Kerry-Marie" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
I brought this dvd along with Clubland work it out, and I have to admit i found this one much more motivating. Its good fun and its got some really good music. I picked up the first aeroburn pretty quick but the second one is a bit harder. You have to put in the effort to learn it though otherwise this isnt the dvd for you. I think Gareth is great and he really does keep reminding you of what you can achieve by doing it.
5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ministry of sound Pump it up Aeroburn, 17 Feb 2009
M. Dziegiel "Melonius Dizzy" (manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] [2008]

This DVD is awesome! The music is great and Gareth the choreographer is fun and makes things seem so easy! I can feel the fat melting away getting ready for that bikini this summer. The girls are lovely and are an inspiration to keep going with their toned bodies and flowing locks grrrrr i should hate them, but if anyone can make me keep doing this DVD they can! Its much more fun that regular aerobics dvd's as it has a dance twist. With good extras and ministry soundtrack, you cant lose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works up a sweat and thought through!, 1 Feb 2009
Z. Jones "Angel_Pi" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
My friend and I bought this dvd the other day as we thought more up to date music would get her going! (she was really uninspired by the last dvd I had bought!) Impressed with the high upbeat soundtrack, we whacked it in and watched through for a short while, we got 5 mins into it when my friend said 'I WANNA DO IT NOW!' so 10 mins later and we're ready to go, on first impressions I thought this was going to be another dvd where the scantily clad models don't make you feel too good; but although one of them does like to swish her hair about and pout a lot, I didn't actually feel any intimidation at all, the two instructors both give different advice as you are doing each exercise and offer altenatives if you aren't ready for the tougher versions.

What really impressed me was the male instructor actually shows you the next exercise whilst you follow the female lead, and then counts you into this exercise. The moves do require some co-ordination mind, I ended up flailing my arms and legs about like some weirdo for some time! But when you get the rhythm, you're all good to go. This really did impress me because alot of recent dvds seem to expect you to know what you're on about (coleen nolans disco burn anyone?) Not to dig the dvd i think its fab, but the instructor loved to shout 'TRAVOLTA' and did a move which 1. I would not associate with John Travolta in SNF 2. Felt as though I was going to smack myself in the face! This really peeved me as I felt I was missing most of the moves due to lack of instruction, Ministry of sounds Areoburn is the opposite, you will get instruction and counted in! BRILLIANT!

Another offering I loved was that the female will show you the side view of what the male instructor is doing on most stretches to ensure you're doing them right (and of course we definately need that so we don't end up walking like we've ridden a horse for 10 hours straight!)

All in all, I think this is a must have for a starter who *REALLY* wants to get some real work on that flab, like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Jan 2009
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
I am a big fan of fitness DVD's and in particular the MOS ones. I was a bit worried that Deanne Berry wasn't presenting this one as in the past hers have definately been the best. However, I was really impressed with this one and really like the presenter Gareth who managed to not be annoying at any point.
The routines are fast paced and so it does take a couple of times doing the DVD to feel confident in the routines but I prefer something that is a bit challenging. It also really gets you working out and I always feel like I have burn't a good few calories by the end. Its also got an excellent section on the abs. I sometimes feel this part of fitness DVD's can be skipped over too quickly but its an excellent routine on this one.
All in all I was really impressed with this and it will join my collection of regularly used routines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aeroburn, 18 Jan 2009
Rebecca Gaskell (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
fantastic dvd workout - the best i have done. Lost 6 lbs in the first 5 workouts. Yes its hard but no pain no gain. The routines are fun and when you get the grasp of them they are pretty easy to follow. Love it love it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Gareth and Stephanie! :), 10 Jan 2009
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
I brought this DVD along with Clubland: work it out (featuring Deanne Berry) about a week ago.
This Pump it Up Aeroburn is astonishing and it keeps me motivated.
Gareth Walker (you might recognised him from Pump it Up: Dancemix) is back along with a co-present star Stephanie to support each other. I did this workout three times a week in a hour and I'm really impressed so far I was a little bit frustrated to keep up the aeroburn routine then I'd keep smiling when I'm doing it. The music tracks are pretty good contain some funky house tunes and remixes.

The cool it off was so great that I've tried my best.
The good thing about the cool it off, it's starts from jogging on a spot, stretching and then toning.

This DVD keeps me motivated! I like their leg warmers!!
Try it, it's fun!

Buy it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My first fitness DVD and I'm impressed!, 11 Jan 2009
Madeline Robinson "sukisumi" (Notts, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] (DVD)
After reading other people's reviews, I was a bit worried that this would be far too difficult for me as I've only ever done very basic aerobic moves before. I do agree that for the first few tries, it can be a bit confusing, especially for a beginner like me, but it does get much easier to follow. The beat is a tad on the fast side but I think that's good as it makes you work out harder!

I find this really fun to do (I was worried about getting bored with it really quickly) and I've done it about 5-6 times in the past week and lost a few lbs already (along with a healthy diet)! I've also noticed that my waist line is a tiny bit smaller too as my exercise trousers were snug before and now they're a bit baggy up there! Very happy with this purchase, it went beyond my expectations =)

The only thing I don't like is the music but I can't complain as it's MoS and just personal preference; I do admit that it is the best music to work out to though =)

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a bit of a challenge and to really lose weight whilst having fun!

Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD] by Various Artists (DVD - 2008)
3.21