Colour: Yellow1|Change
Price:£6.02+ Free shipping

on 13 May 2012
I think the thing to bear in mind about this lock, is that it's more of a deterrent than offering serious security. It will stop people rolling your bike away, but isn't going to stop a determined thief. I'm sure that with a bit of effort an experienced bike thief could have this off in a few minutes. Having said this, this is a very cheap lock, fits in your pocket neatly, and will stop people rolling your bike off when you park it up in town during the daytime. I wouldn't feel safe leaving the motorcycle overnight or down a backstreet with this lock on, but in a bay in the middle of town, during the day, it provides a useful deterrent at pocket money price. Couple with a disc lock reminder to put potential thieves off even more.
on 6 December 2010
Mine has given me no trouble at all - for the value, it's excellent. I do however, wonder about it's security: the lock is very small, so perhaps only suitable for scooters or small bikes. If you've got anything larger, then go for a larger and more solid lock. I have used this happily during the daytime in public areas but if parked on the street overnight, I use a quality chain as well.
on 28 June 2012
Got it as a cheap fix temporarily until I could
Afford a bigger one but low and behold 2 days later someone had a go at my bike scratched to hell around the paintwork but still holding in there gonna keep it for a bit :D
on 19 October 2013
If you find this review helpful ... please click the little "yes" box below.

Let's face it, this little thing isn't going to stop a determined bike thief who will either break it off or simply pick up the bike (with a few mates) and stick it in the back of a van. I don't think that I'd trust it if I had an expensive bike, but for my (old) Kawasaki Ninja, it's just fine. It's easy to get on and off, very small (and easy to carry), brightly coloured and easy to see. I don't use this when leaving the back in an exposed area overnight. In such an instance, I'm using a MAJOR bike chain. But, when stopping off somewhere for an hour or so in a reasonably public place, I think that it's pretty good. Incidentally, although the picture shows that the lock is of a tubular design, mine was of a standard design. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, I just thought that I'd mention it.
on 8 December 2009
This is neat & compact device, easy to use. Suitable for brake discs with small cooling holes.
on 13 October 2010
Delivered promptly. A great well made little disc lock, easy fit into your pocket, ideal for short stops.
on 21 May 2013
A nice little lock, but it's so small, I would definitely recommend a disc lock reminder cable to go with it! I am not convinced that this would add much to the troubles of a really determined thief (and of course, doesn't stop the bike being put in a van), but it is a nice deterrent for short periods, and does stop it being simply pushed away by an opportunist. The small size and weight means that you can carry it in your pocket / under the seat on a days ride out, so there is no excuse! ;)
on 3 January 2014
Vespa seem to have little regard for modern security needs, especially in London. This helps but can be a little tight to get on when used with a reminder cable. It is about the only brand that will fit on my ET4 and is handy for storage. Remember to buy a disk look reminder cable otherwise you'll bust up your brakes when you take off with it on. I recommend combining with a Grip Lock Security lock and a solid U-bolt or chain through the rear wheel (if you can find a small good one).
on 4 April 2010
Small but strong use when on the move fit in a pocket not too heavy !!
on 23 August 2011
This is much smaller than I expected, but I dont see that as an issue. I certainly wouldnt like to try and ride off with it still attached to my disk (so I bought the reminder too). Got one of each for mine and hubby's bikes. Better than carrying a heavy chain and padlock on trips out. Fits easily into pockets. No disk lock will stop a bike being lifted into a van, but I think this is enough of a deterrent to stop an opportunist jumping it to ride away. My recommendation - BUY THE REMINDER AS WELL!