4.0 out of 5 stars Courier
I travel long distances and due to price or times of delivery I often have to sleep in my van. I've tried all sorts from sleeping across the front seats to air bed but struggled to find anything decent.

Published 15 months ago by Jamie Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars I weight 13 stone and one of the straps broke ...
I weight 13 stone and one of the straps broke immediately . It won't last til end of summer. Dnt buy
Published 4 months ago by jeremy jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Courier, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Hammock for Several People 210 x 150 cm Red (Garden & Outdoors)

I decided to try a hammock and chose this one due to the reviews. I bought a couple of Caribiner clips and some chains (ratchet straps ends will do). I've now tried it and can't believe I've not tried this before now.

This hammock is very comfortable and a great size. I'm 6ft and 19stone and haven't had any issue with my size. Reading some reviews I expected to be smothered without the spreaders but again I had no problem here. It's also more stable without the spreaders.

Very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Sept. 2013
Fantastic value for money, Bit of a squeeze for two people but that can also be fun. May even buy more!!

4.0 out of 5 stars hammock for one really, 16 Nov. 2012
well I was after a basic garden hammock and this one looked the same as the one i had before except that this one said hammock for several people so i thought it might be bigger . its about the same size but reasoable quality for the price should last a few years if not left out all year round

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 21 Nov. 2014
Have been sleeping in this for a few months as a permanent sleeping arrangement. Works great, very comfortable and very sturdy. Can hold a great deal of weight too! Make sure you pick up a way to attach it to your preferred frame or wall/tree or whatever, as it only comes as it seen, at the end of the white rope there is a loop that you can use. Carabina or another piece of rope works great

2.0 out of 5 stars I weight 13 stone and one of the straps broke ..., 17 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hammock., 21 Jun. 2014
Very fast delivery.Now enjoying the lovely sunny weather ,relaxing with a friend in this beautiful brightly coloured hammock.Dont forget to order your Smartrope.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hammock, 7 Jun. 2014
This is a great hammock, lovely material and very solid. The kids and my husband thoroughly love it (sleeping in it separately). My only thought is it is going to be quite hot in the summer in Spain - but perfect material for autumn and spring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 30 May 2014
Excellent quality great price two people can fit into this hammock , but really great for one you can rap the sides around yourself if gets chilly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 May 2014
J. Anderson "!!!!!!" (neston) - See all my reviews
Really good fab material and very comfy and colours nice and at this price a bargin everyone comments about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammock, 6 May 2014
Very colourful and fun. It's a strong and durable hammock and is a splash of colour in the garden. Good value for money and good quality.