4.0 out of 5 stars Courier
I travel long distances and due to price or times of delivery I often have to sleep in my van. I've tried all sorts from sleeping across the front seats to air bed but struggled to find anything decent.

Published 8 months ago by Jamie Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty roping
We had this hammock up for 2 days and on the 3rd day noticed that one of the ropes was not fed through the loop at the end - thus making it a bit 'wonky' when you got in. Also, it reduced the level of trust as to it's strength. We did not return it as it was already used for the first three days before we noticed this fault.

Also, it says it is a 'Large'...
Published 11 months ago by R. Ingall

4.0 out of 5 stars Courier, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hammock for Several People 210 x 150 cm Red (Garden & Outdoors)

I decided to try a hammock and chose this one due to the reviews. I bought a couple of Caribiner clips and some chains (ratchet straps ends will do). I've now tried it and can't believe I've not tried this before now.

This hammock is very comfortable and a great size. I'm 6ft and 19stone and haven't had any issue with my size. Reading some reviews I expected to be smothered without the spreaders but again I had no problem here. It's also more stable without the spreaders.

Very happy with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars hammock for one really, 16 Nov 2012
well I was after a basic garden hammock and this one looked the same as the one i had before except that this one said hammock for several people so i thought it might be bigger . its about the same size but reasoable quality for the price should last a few years if not left out all year round

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this., 29 Aug 2013
And don't forget to buy the ropes/clippy things at the same time. I ordered only one, but the AA tow rope works great at the other end. Brilliant hammock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Mar 2014
Fits my 6' husband and baby just fine. We got a standard stand from Ikea and just had to tie a knot in each end and it fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Sep 2013
Fantastic value for money, Bit of a squeeze for two people but that can also be fun. May even buy more!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty roping, 16 Aug 2013
R. Ingall (California) - See all my reviews

Also, it says it is a 'Large' hammock. By child standards yes, but can only really hold one adult. I have bough better and larger hammocks from the USA in the past. Would not buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hammock., 21 Jun 2014
Very fast delivery.Now enjoying the lovely sunny weather ,relaxing with a friend in this beautiful brightly coloured hammock.Dont forget to order your Smartrope.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hammock, 7 Jun 2014
This is a great hammock, lovely material and very solid. The kids and my husband thoroughly love it (sleeping in it separately). My only thought is it is going to be quite hot in the summer in Spain - but perfect material for autumn and spring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 30 May 2014
Excellent quality great price two people can fit into this hammock , but really great for one you can rap the sides around yourself if gets chilly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 May 2014
J. Anderson "!!!!!!" (neston) - See all my reviews
Really good fab material and very comfy and colours nice and at this price a bargin everyone comments about it.

Hammock for Several People 210 x 150 cm Red