5.0 out of 5 stars Not a single complaint!
Excellent quality, strong and comfortable. Our little one adores them, they are bein put through the mill in the playground and don't have a scratch on them, it takes jumping into looooaaaads of puddles before she gets a hint of damp on her socks, couldn't be better! Will buy it again and again!
Published on 27 Jan. 2010 by Gra & Co

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these!
I really wouldn't recommend these shoes. I bought them in September for my little boy's first pair of school shoes (he has several other pairs of shoes which he wears when he is not at school, so they are only worn in term time).

The sole had completely come away from the main part of the shoe (flapping) by Christmas.

This company (sportec), were...
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by Vanessa Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these!, 31 Jan. 2013

This company (sportec), were very unhelpful and refused to take any responsibilty for these being faulty. Very very disappointed in the customer service I received and shall not be buying from SPORTEC ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a single complaint!, 27 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shoes, speedy delivery, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kickers Boys Kick Kilo Shoes (Apparel)
I bought Kicker boots last year for my son for school but they were the double strap. These are so much quicker in the mornings!! Really quick delivery, very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickers boots, 28 Feb. 2014
Excellent value and quality bought them for nursery as they will be easy for isaac to put on himself as they are velcro fastening

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 6 Mar. 2014
Sturdy pair of boots and they look very smart
I was very pleased with them and my Grandson loved them

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, 6 Aug. 2014
I got these for my five year old starting school in August and they look good. Nice and robust but smart as well. A great wee boot that hopefully will last him through the winter. I have always like Kickers and all the family young and old have had a pair of Kickers at some point. They have not let us down so far and confident that will continue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes Last a whole school year, 13 Aug. 2014
Bought these last year August for my 5 year old son and with all the kicking of footballs and climbing etc, they still saw him through the school year and kept him warm and comfortable in the winter so just bought another pair for this week. Worth searching as they range in price on different sites.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right fit for my son, 14 Jan. 2015
I bought the black Kickers Kick Kilo as my son had the navy blue already and we were happy with it. However, the black version is much harder and/or for some reason didn't fit my son (even though the same size was bought) gave him a deep blister. He still has the scar months on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expected, 10 Dec. 2014
My son, 5 years old is going to school for a week already. Initially he was complaining, but after two days all is good and he says that the shoes are comfortable. Will see how long they will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2010
I bought this style rather than the one with laces for easiness of putting them on and taking them off and they have full marks for that. They are stylish and they must be comfortable because my 5 year old is very fussy and he hasn't complained. Also, he can put them on and take them off unassisted - actually, a child of 3 could easily manage that. The only con is that the "tongue" is a bit narrow and you have to position it carefully and then fasten the strap. I find this is common in all Kicker boots, hence the 4 star, not 5.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›