Colour: White|Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£5.76+ Free shipping

on 31 December 2012
Very good targets for an affordable price.
I got these with a new bow and they are very good. They can easily be pegged to target boards. Each one lasts for a decent amount of time and there are 10 in a pack so each pack should last a long time.
on 4 January 2013
Bought for my son to practice his archery and he uses them in the local range and he said they are excellent for the range he uses them at.
on 31 December 2012
Nice thick paper, exactly how it looks in the picture. We wrote scores on each coloured ring and had a crossbow competition! Great fun!
on 4 January 2011
This is really well made Archery paper. Strong and will take a lot of hits with metal tipped arrows. Would recommend buying to anyone.
on 4 January 2013
Although product fine, felt actual size of each paper a little small, particularly for long distance.....plus no 'number' sequence on paper, which would help younger users ! Overall, it will be fine for first time user !
on 28 April 2014
I bought these targets for my daughter as she came back from school camp and enjoyed archery there.
The targets are made of sturdy paper so if arrow shot it won't make a massive hole !!
These are a bit smaller than anticipated but good for people with better aim
My daughter would give it 5 star and if she's happy I'm happy ! 😀
on 28 February 2014
I use these along side my bow and they're great targets. I usually set them up in my garden on a foam board I pin them too and they're printed well so they're clearly visible from most ranges. Recommended for anyone who is looking to improve their accuracy with a bow (and possibly other weapons?)
on 12 March 2013
They are paper archery targets - do you need more? If yes, sturdy and despatched quickly. Reasonable value if you haven't got access to the work colour photcopier....which would be very wrong........indeed....
on 17 October 2012
These sheets make aiming games with bow and arrow or plastic crossbow much more fun because the target is so easily visible and attainable for younger children.
on 4 July 2013
Good value targets for garden use. We have found these easy to set up and they can be used many times as the material dosen't split and is waterproof (so can be left out in the rain).

See one answered question