5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Baby-G
Brilliant watch for wearing in summer. I have another Baby-G for winter wear.
Great for times when abroad, phoning abroad etc. Highly recommended.
Published on 3 Aug. 2010 by JDS

1.0 out of 5 stars It was great whilst lasted!!
Used it for 3 months and the bridge (where the strap goes in) broke off. Not happy as I can't even get it repaired. Not worth the money for 3 months use!!
Published 12 months ago by E. Chambers

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Baby-G, 3 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Casio Baby-G Watch BG-3000-7AER Ladies Digital Watch with Resin Strap (Watch)
Brilliant watch for wearing in summer. I have another Baby-G for winter wear.
Great for times when abroad, phoning abroad etc. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It, But....., 8 Dec. 2011
I have used the cheaper basic Casio watches for a few years for work. I prefer a digital display so that I can check the date and time instantly. I also use the alarm to wake me up in a morning.
I fancied a bit of an upgrade this time and chose this one based on the look, the price and the Casio name.
I like the watch, especially the coloured bezel and white strap although the keeper is becoming dirty. However, just a couple of bug bears - the alarm on this watch is very quiet compared to my old one and I am having to use my old watch for its alarm in a morning. Also, the date is not as prominent as I would like and is in the American format with the month first (can this be changed??).
The different time zones are a good idea for those who travel. Overall, I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars two years old and still working well, 19 Jan. 2013
Bought roughly 2/3 years ago for sister.
Wears 50% of the time and to my knowledge it still works perfectly and has never had any problems or needed a new battery.
I myself wear a gshock for work, (police) and can confirm they are the best watches on the market for every day stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift.., 30 Nov. 2012
this baby g watch is a christmas present for my grand daughter and I am sure she will be pleased with it .ordered from amazon at 3 pm arrived next day at 1 30 pm. even had an email from the carrier advising time of delivery and the name of the driver.well done amazon...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 23 Jun. 2011
I love this watch! It's great for summer. I bought it for my holiday and I wore it every day. The world clock is great! You don't have to change the time when travelling. I was only disappointed about the resin band. The paint came of it and it became a bit yellow. I swam with the watch all the time so maybe that's why but I would expect something more from Casio. I don't regret buying it. I'm actually looking to buy another one in different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 15 Jan. 2014
I Like my watches and wanted something a little different, I have not had a digital watch since I was a kid and thought why not and with the extras that come with it and with a bargain price as well. the only thing I can say is that the plastic strap can be a little annoying at times, but I put this down to just having to get used to it, like my ICE watch but apart from that it is well worth the price, although I have only been wearing it for a week so I have not come across any problems and is easy to set up up with the booklet as I was a little confused with the 4 buttons on the side and thought I could just wing it. But with the booklet, it is quite easy to set the correct date once you have received the item. Thinking I may get another one in a different colour but I have already got 10 watches hehehe! I love it its well worth the price..

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, 6 Sept. 2011
I like the look of the watch. Not too big, not too small.
I love the fact that you can see times around the world. Good when you travel.

The only problem is that it gets dirty quickly - but what did I expect - it white after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classico Casio, 31 Mar. 2011
I have been looking to get a cute and stylish watch for a while - but also wanted one that's also practical as do lots of exercise both in and out of water. This Baby-G was perfect and gorgeous on arrival - better than the picture.
I dithered over the White or Blue one as they are both very nice but was pleased as punch with this particular design.
Looks great and goes with everything I wear - perfect summer accessory.
Very user friendly and reliable - and delivery was also very efficient as I changed the delivery address last minute - would definitely use this service again.
Roseynose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 30 Oct. 2010
Ms. S. D. Jones (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
this is my 3rd Baby-G watch and i think it's the best one yet!
I've got a small wrist and the other two I had were a bit big, this is smaller and more feminine, yet has all the great features all the baby-Gs have that I love.
The only concern is that the strap is very plastic looking (well it IS plastic) and i'm not sure it will last as long as the actual watch, but time will tell as i've only had the watch about a month so far, also as it's white the little part that holds the strap together is getting a bit off colour, but as it's waterproof i tend to wear it in the bath and give it a bit of a scrub then.
but i'd recommend this watch to anyone, it has everything i need, the time(!), date, world time (no need to change settings when abroad),stopwatch and alarm. and looks very fashionable too!
And a great price for it on Amazon! Buy one now!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars It was great whilst lasted!!, 16 July 2014