on 11 October 2011
I spotted these in Tescos and Sainsbury's but had doubts about them. The price on amazon is cheaper and the postage was free so I thought to myself, why not? And it was the right decision to make! These insoles are absolutely fabulous. They completely stop your shoes from smelling and they don't look like that is what they are supposed to do- they look like genuine insoles, so you don't get any weird questions from people about what is wrong with your feet! ORDER THESE NOW :D
on 21 September 2013
These temporarily help stop odours from shoes but there is absolutely no grip on them whatsoever. Every time i put my foot in the shoe it slides around and when i remove my foot from the shoe the insoles come straight out because they have no grip. Useless product, absolute rubbish. Complained to company but they wouldn't receive a return or refund, very unhelpful.
on 16 March 2010
I have these in all my foot ware that I use regularly and they are very comfortable and do a great job. I Highly recommend them.
on 24 October 2009
Odor-eaters are brilliant! They "work" - they combat odour - and they are comfortable. They are also pretty long lasting. Ignore David Wigg's remarks: he clearly used them wrong face up!
on 13 August 2013
I have had these a few times many years ago - I bought for comfort this time in my new shoes more than anything.

I remember last time, about 6 years ago, I cut them too small, so this time I cut a piece of card first - I traced the shape from the size on the odor eaters onto a piece of clear plastic that I got from one side of a strong plastic bag,, them I marked and cut the piece of card, then tried the card in my shoes to ensure a correct fit. Glad I did! My shoes are M&S Gibson, size 8, and they must be extra wide I think, nothing like the marked size on the insoles. So I cut another piece of card, slightly altered to be wider between the heel and sole, made some slight adjustments, and when I was sure of a good fit, I marked the insoles and cut one. Perfect fit! I just turned over the card for the other shoe.

I still have the work boots from 6 years ago with these insoles in them, (I wore them for about 6 months, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week, on my feet all day working in a restaurant), and they are still in very good condition. I will wear these boots again sometime, too good to throw away, but the insoles are still good in them too.

All in all,, a very good buy. Be careful not to cut off too much when fitting though - you can always cut more off to get them to fit.
on 22 July 2013
They are great if you want them for their odour neutralising properties. However, they are just okay as far as cushioning is concerned. They are also not as long lasting as the dedicated insoles, I would recommend the gel insoles available on amazon as an alternative as they provide a lot better cushioning
on 6 July 2015
Good old odor-eaters, still very useful. Bought them for a pair of shoes I wear regularly, not only do they (as ever) reduce unpleasant odour, they also make for very comfortable insoles (which was perfect in this case as the shoe's own insoles were starting to show age and become uncomfortable).
on 31 August 2013
Bought these as my trainers were getting a bit high but has not made much difference. So will be throwing them away and buying a new pair. Also the Odor Eaters move about and make getting into the trainers awkward.
on 1 October 2011
These are pretty good and do what they say on the pack. They eliminate most of the odour especially when you take off your shoes your feet don't smell. They are good so far not sure how long they will last.
on 16 July 2014
They do work, my work boots are a bit smelly but these have really helped with it. I will order more as soon as I feel they need replacing.