Style Name: Vacuum Cleaner|Change

on 28 February 2011
Great quality product you have to remember its a car vac but saying that it has great suction and I was very suprised with it and very easy to use. And it doesn't over heat. It comes with all accessories with the vac and also comes with a bag so you can put it all away with out losing anything. I would Recommend this vac and now I dont have to mess about getting the extension cable out and the house vac out. And i would say I vac the car in half the time now as the house one is a bit big and awkward. A must buy :)
on 21 September 2011
As always, I did a bit of research work prior to buying and found that a couple of car-oriented reviews had given this car vac top billing.

My impression so far has been nothing short of brilliant. The vac is light-weight/portable and the Cyclonic action spins dirt away from the filter maintaining optimum suction power. Accessories include a built-in extendable crevice tool enables deep cleaning of confined spaces / small areas and an Upholstery brush that can be stored on board. There is also a storage bag to keep the car-vac and accessories all in one place.

One final word: there is also a cheaper Black & Dekker car vac (Model: AV1205). Stay away from it since the latter;s motor is not cyclonic and all the sucked-in dirt gets deposited in the surrounding areas itself!
on 26 July 2013
Bought this car vac for an amazing price of £18 and some change new from Amazon sellers (George and Freddie). Did a lot of research as to best one on market and decided to stick on 'wish list', knowing that prices often change erratically I checked randomly (as I do) and it was down from £46, soon snapped that up and so glad that I did (back up to £46 two hours later). The product itself is very fit for purpose, I only gave it 4 stars and not five because a little more suction would be great but don't think really possible from 12v car lighter. The suction through clip on hose is considerably lessened and the extendable nose could be a tad longer and slimmer (to really get between seat and centre console). Above all a very well constructed unit and happy with choice.
on 24 February 2011
This is an excellent car vacuum with good suction; far exceeds the others I have tried. So far it has performed brilliantly & I am very happy with my purchase, it makes cleaning my car a breeze. I would highy recommend this product.
on 20 May 2011
This cleaner is a good performer which deals well with cleaning all parts of the car. I live in an area with a lot of trees which produce large amounts of debris which inevitably find their way into the car. This cleaner deals well with this problem. The hose and brush get rid of dust on the dashboard and are great for getting into awkward corners. Overall a good buy.
on 8 August 2010
I read some of the other reviews and got the impression some people wanted the same performance as a full size home vacuum. Sorry peeps this is'nt going to happen. this product was better than I expected though.
on 5 January 2011
Just received the Dustbuster and have tried it in the car, it has great suction and is so simple to use. I can't believe how compact the machine is. I would recomend this item to anyone.
on 23 April 2009
I got one of these for keeping the car clean after long journeys with the kids in the back. It's certainly powerful enough for removing crumbs and such like, but it's not as powerful as a house vacuum. It needs to be plugged into the cigar lighter whilst in use, it doesn't have any battery power.

I'm happy with it, it works as anticipated and I can keep it stowed in the boot for use whenever required. The car looked much cleaner after I'd given it the once over with this.
on 10 March 2011
Do not expect a valet or household results but it is great for keeping the car tidy. Someone thought about a 12v converter for the house. DON'T!. I tried but only blew a fuse.
on 18 February 2012
I bought this product because it is not possible for me to use a domestic hoover to clean the inside of my car. It is not as powerful as a proper hoover but does the job.It picks up the small stones and other bits and pieces. Unfortunately it doesn't do a great job between the seats and other awkward places.I paid £42 for it but would never have paid over £60 that some shops sell it for.