5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published on 16 Mar 2010 by John Meanwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great (for 3 to 4 weeks max)
Had these for a week now and they have totally removed the smell from my work boots, and they stunk real bad! I highly recommend these. If they can kill the odor in my work boots the can work on anything.
If I remember I will update this review after a month or so to let you know if they are still working.

UPDATE 22nd Nov

Ok after 3 weeks the...
Published 20 months ago by Lensman

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Mar 2010
John Meanwood (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
I bought some cheap shoes that turned out to be made completely from 'other materials' and within two days I could not take them off without covering my nose with a scented handkerchief. The solution was either a new pair of leather shoes or a pack of Odor-Eaters. Within about four days of using the Odor-Eaters the smell had gone and I could take my shoes off at work without everyone having to leave the room.

The shoes have unfortunately had to go anyway, but I have transferred to Odor-Eaters to my new (expensive) leather shoes and they are still going strong some three months after I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars they changed my life! and the lives of people around me...!, 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
I developed smelly feet about a year ago. It just came on one day despite what i considered an optimal washing regimen. I bought new shoes...within a few weeks they stank too. I bought some shoe spray...but remembering to apply it every day was tedious and it only created an additional artificial perfume smell rather than detoxing my shoes. I went through months of being embarrassed about being in the same room as my boss. If i could smell my shoes, surely other people could. Finally, i got some of these insoles and pretty much instantly the smell disappeared and i rejoined humanity with impunity again. There are a few similar products on the market in addition to this one and they all work well. I've tended to switch to the boots own brand version.

4.0 out of 5 stars cut to size, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
help with absorption be careful when you cut to fit shoe
need a good Sharpe scissor
best buy at least two pairs at a time

5.0 out of 5 stars Odour eaters, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
These are good - in the past I've used cheaper (although not by much) products. These "odor-eaters super tuff" are far better in that they are thicker and more comfortable, and after a day wearing them, they still feel fresh whereas other insoles are often a bit damp. From now on, this is the product I will use. My feet/boots were always a bit smelly, but since I got these that issue has gone. Highly recommend over cheaper alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 13 Jun 2011
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
I bought this product for odor problem and it really works. I can reccomend it to everyone who has strong odor problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great (for 3 to 4 weeks max), 2 Nov 2012

UPDATE 22nd Nov

Ok after 3 weeks the smell in my work boots was starting to come back, so took the odor eaters out to give them a wash as it stated you can do this, the thing is, if washing them worked then they wouldn't sell many, so guess what? washing them didn't really work, the smell stayed away for 2 or 3 days but after that it was back. So the only resort is to buy a pair of these every month. Not sure how long I will keep doing that though. So I'm down grading my star rating to 3 stars.
I'll live in hope that they bring some heavy duty odor eaters out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all that long-lasting, 27 Aug 2010
Dr. Simon Howard "sjhoward" (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
Odor Eaters Super Tuff are the best odour neutralising insoles I've found to date, but I just don't find them all that "Tuff". I've found that they tend to disintegrate in my shoes after about 6 weeks, with large holes in them particularly where the ball of my foot rests.

They're great at neutralising odours, though, and they do come with a guarantee - If you have a similar experience to me and send them back to the manufacturers, they will refund the money you paid for them... But at this price, it hardly seems worth the effort.

Essentially, they're the best I've found, but they're not exactly great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
Does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
I wear trainers for work and spend most of the day outside in all weather conditions which leads to less than fresh smelling footwear. These are fantastic - I have no idea how they work, but they do. They have lasted quite a long time, much longer than I expected them to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr (Personal Care)
These odour eaters do exactly what they say on the tin - they eat the odour in my boots and shoes. They work really well and there is no embarrassing smells seeping from my shoes!

Odor-Eaters Insoles Super Tuff Pr