5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Can see the result next day!
Published on 24 Oct. 2011 by Natalja

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars A MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN A DISAPPOINTMENT. I HAVE USED IT IN THE PAST BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED IN COLOUR, CONSISTENCY AND DELIVERY, I STILL HAVE CRACKED FEET A WEK AFTER USING IT. PREVIOUSLY IT DID WHAT IT SAID ON THE BOX AND CLEARED CRACKS WITHIN 3 DAYS.
Published 13 months ago by JUDITH

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Can see the result next day!, 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Flexitol Heel Balm Medically Proven Treatment For Dry & Cracked Heels - 112g (Personal Care)
I bought Flexitol balm for my dry heels. I didnt have any cracks but my heels are rough and hard. The dryness dissapeared next day. Heels became smooth like my baby's heels. I apply it every morning and in the evening before bed and put socks on. Heels stay nice and smooth all day. Sometimes I forget or too lazy to apply Flexitol but next morning heels are still smooth. It is not expensive and effective. I tried Sholl cream and the effect would last only after application and not for too long. Flexitol gets absorbed fast and effect stays for days. Just need to remember to apply it regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab stuff, 24 May 2010
I've used Flexitol for years now, my feet were in a right mess beforehand and this stuff sorted them out. You won't stop using it once you see how good it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cream ever, 7 Mar. 2012
J. A. Mundigian "Jenny Mundigian" (Gloucester England) - See all my reviews
I love this product, it is amazing at quickly getting rid of dry cracked skin. I use it as a hand cream and since using it my nails have stopped flaking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good a bit to greasy, 25 May 2010
Used this cream before although think the manufacture may have changed it slightly as before it wasn't as greasy although does the job well soothes dry feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 April 2011
takes a few days to start working but its great once it does. Been diabetic for 39 years and never heard of this before, glad I have now :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexitol Heel Balm for Dry and Cracked Heels - 112g, 26 Jun. 2011
Wildchild (Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
It's great stuff. I've been using it for a few years now. It was recommended to me by a nurse who spent a lot of her time on her feet and suffered with dry and cracked feet. It certainly does soften the feet and gets rid of the cracks. I only put the cream on my feet at bedtime and it certainly does the trick. The only downside is that it isn't a cure for the problem as if you stop using it the dry and cracked heels eventually flare up again. But, nevertheless, it's fantastic whilst using it. I would definitely recommend this product until the day that I find something that absolutely eradicates me of my dry and cracked heel condition. Any tips, please let me know. Flexitol cream can be a little expensive so do shop around as it does vary quite a lot in price. Flexitol also do a whole range of skin care products for hands and nails etc. I also use the hand cream and the nail and cuticle balm. Both very good I might add.

5.0 out of 5 stars flexitol heel balm, 4 May 2010
I have spent many years walking in arduous conditions, played sport at high level and done 22 years in the army. I now spend long 12 hour shifts stood up in signal boxes. This stuff is the only thing that works for me. Don't go cheap on your footcare, buy this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Aug. 2009
John Priest (uk) - See all my reviews
This product is superb no more sore heels it does just what it says on the tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Heels....and HANDS, 10 Nov. 2011
ANN (Bucks UK) - See all my reviews
I discovered this ointment, by another name, in Australia. It's great for heel cracks, but, it's also been great for me on finger cracks, which are now a horrid and painful thing of the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexitol, 7 Nov. 2010
my husband suffered with dry feet & flaking skin for many years, all prescription creams had little effect... However FLEXITOL has finally given relief from dryness and itching, . Not a cure, but a great treatment. Exellent product ! ! !