5.0 out of 5 stars A bit like marmite!
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by K. A. Allen

1.0 out of 5 stars Can not see it...
I am not able to view it on my DVD player. I live in DK and were not during the Purchase informed that this could not be seen on a DK DVD player...
Published 20 months ago by Henriette Jensen

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit like marmite!, 30 Jan 2012
K. A. Allen "scooby" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: According to Jim: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
According to jim is one of those programes you either like or dislike (hence the marmite reference) Personaly my wife and i think it's hilarious, probably helps that we're parents ourselves. You probably need to have a bit of a silly sense of humour to truly apprecaite this show however as some of the jokes or comments can be a bit hit or miss. In our opinion it's a great show to watch if you fancy a nice easy laugh that you don't have to think about too much before you understand the punchline! Very happy to recommend According to Jim, Jim Belushi at his best. ***** 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 'twas about time!, 20 Aug 2008
N. Raffaele (Vicenza, ITALY) - See all my reviews
I've been waiting for this series to arrive on DVD for many years! It's extremely funny, and it's ok to watch at any age (though of course adults will enjoy it much better). Jim Belushi is a very good comedian, but the rest of the cast is also very good (exspecially Larry Joe Campbell, who plays Jim's "sidekick" in all of his schemes).

Can't wait to have it and watch it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars According to Jim, 3 April 2010
One of the funnist American sitcoms cant wait for rest of 8 series to be released on DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars According to Jim, 8 Mar 2010
What a breath of fresh air this sit com is ,absolutely hilarious. who ever does not find this series funny seriously lacks a sense of humour.Great cast that compliment each other and the only injustice is that this should be on prime time viewing for everyone to enjoy. whenever you are feeling down ,watch an episode of According to Jim ,I dare you not to laugh and feel better. Enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can not see it..., 23 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 29 Dec 2011
Blondie (Tynemouth, Tyne & Wear) - See all my reviews
I have just recently received seasons 1-3 as a christmas gift as both myself and my husband are huge according to jim fans and have been waiting for them to be released in the UK but to no avail. So I researched and purchased a multi regional dvd player for christmas. To my horror these dvds appear to be doubly protected and won't play on the multi regional dvd player, I only know this as we have purchased tales from the crypt which is also region 1 and we have no problem playing them. I now have season 1-3 and can't watch any of them unless I find a dvd player which is compatible and there are so many which claim to be multi regional but don't want to purchase another if they won't play on that either! Can anyone who has purchased these dvd's let me know what dvd player you have so I can get one!
I really feel that they should be advertised with a warning that they may not play on certain dvd players - what a waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Region 2 dvd, 21 Feb 2010
K. ROBERTS (UK) - See all my reviews
I love this programme. Can anybody tell me if its going to be released as a region 2 format for DVD. Can only seem to get it on Region 1 which is no use to us UK fans.

According to Jim: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]