Colour Name: Black|Change

on 18 January 2012
The colour cartridges were not packaged as in the advert - i.e. one box of T1006 colour multipack - but were sent separately. I didn't complain about this at the time as I didn't realise that one of the cartridges would be defective when I came to put it in my printer. I have tried to contact the company to get them to replace it, but have still not heard back.
on 2 October 2010
The product does just what it is supposed to do. My Epson printer recognised the ink as soon as it was installed.
Good value too, from Amazon.
on 26 August 2011
Very upset to have to write this complaint. Never had a problem with any amazon products. Received the Epson ink cartridges on time. But the product was really bad as for the last few months we had problems, very poor quality with faded print outs. When I took the printer to a service person he suggested I change the ink, as it was the problem. After changing the ink the printer is working fabulously.
on 5 May 2011
Genuine product, prompt free delivery at a good price . The T1001 is much better value than the Cheetah cartridges included with my printer and the two seem to be interchangeable.
on 29 January 2012
I called Epson to make sure this cartridge fitted my printer Epson SX515W - they said both the giraffe and the rhino would fit where I had previously only used cheetah. We only print about twice a day but found the Cheetah ink didn't last very long, less than a month? and was very expensive. Epson seem to have been able to chip their cartridges so compatibles are not accepted which is rather annoying. Anyway it fitted easily and is up and running. Bargain price for 4 times the page output of Cheetah - we'll see.
on 19 December 2009
Arrived on time. Is what it says on the box. What more could I ask?
on 4 February 2010
These Epson inks are expensive but very good and the price from Amazon is the best that I have found.
on 16 February 2011
Excellent value for money. Rapid delivery too - pretty much next day delivery!! Can't go wrong at this price and excellent Customer Service. Only thing to mention is the cartridge was removed from the Epson outer packaging, but was still vacuum sealed so no problem there. I suppose it was to save on postage and allowing Royal Mail to be able to put the package through my letter box. Very happy!!
on 10 March 2011
This multipack (T1006) is being sold in two different coloured packages, the Cyan coloured one appears to be cheaper than the Grey coloured one. Though they both show the same Epson logo and both appear to be High capacity. If someone knows what the difference is please tell me !
Otherwise the product arrived in perfect condition within 3 days of ordering, as yet I haven't needed to change the cartridges so cannot say any more.
on 11 December 2012
I purchased the manufacturers cartridge as the previous compatibles didnt always work and when the ink was low (not empty) would not be recognised or with one didnt even print from a full cartridge. This worked first time and so far very pleased with cartridge. l have used this extra capacity cartridge before with no issues other than the cost compared to the compatibles.

See one answered question