Style Name: Cooker-Spares Gasket|Change

on 12 September 2009
I have the prestige 6l stainless steel cooker....about a month ago after being 6months is service bits and bobs of the handle started coming off. I called the customer support line and was immediately dispatched a set of new washers.....even after fixing the handle the pressure cooker couldnt get any pressure and then someone recommended changing the rubber....which i did and boy now the pressure cooker is good as new.....I know that the old rubber shouldnt have gone in 6months of normal cooking but this rubber has really made a difference and i think it is better than the original one as well.
on 4 October 2010
When I purchased my Prestige Smartplus pressure cook, whenever I cooked using it there was food stuck to the bottom of it. After a bit of googling, I found out that this was because the ring that came with it was faulty, and thus caused it to lose pressure while cooking. This new ring has solved this problem and I can go back to using it without having to worry.

I had no problems with delivery and everything went smooth, thanks!
on 10 September 2013
Couldn't purchase this in the shops, and had some hunting to do on the internet. Purchased this in the hope that it would be the right one. It came with an included free safety valve for the pressure cooker
on 12 October 2011
This is exactly what was needed when I needed a new seal. Original product, no inferior copy product. Good value - much cheaper than high street prices.
on 18 December 2013
This item worked a treat and fixed my problem in seconds I will be happy to deal with you again and will tell all my friends and relatives
on 15 May 2014
I purchased a pressure cooker from Aldi last year - one of their unbranded “buy it now or you may never see it again” offers. It has worked perfectly, probably easier to use than an Prestige equivalent, but I wondered what replacement gasket it would require. This is the one - fits perfectly, so I shall know which one to buy in another year’s time.
on 18 February 2011
Purchased a Smartplus stainless steel Gasket for my old stainless steel cooker 6L Rise & Time model. ( instead of the usual grey one ) It works perfectly though you must press same into place carefully. The advantage of this particular gasket is that you are able to wash it in soapy water. It has improved the performance of my cooker markedly too.
on 8 August 2011
I had to replace the gasket for my prestige pressure cooker. It's great as I have seen some in other stores but were quite expensive.
Does what it says.
on 3 April 2014
Having always wanted one of these but never had one I was worried about using it. I have to say - it's brilliant! It cooks so quickly and is easy to use and clean. 25 mins for chickpeas that normally take 1 and a half hours, Steak and kidney pudding in a flash - veggies in no time and home made soups in minutes. A Friend recommended Prestige to me and I chose the stainless steel as I'm thinking it may be stronger than aluminium. It looks easy to get spares for as well. Very pleased
on 7 December 2013
I have had this pressure cooker for years. I purchased a gasket for it and I was very pleased with the service etc. No problems.