Style Name: Dome-Gasket|Change

on 20 November 2010
Hi every Same pressure cooker user,
I bought it, It is definitely standard Gasket for the named product on it's package, you can buy it with no doubt on your choice.But don't try other model with white background on the package as I bought it and it is too big to be fitted.
on 16 November 2010
I'd been looking for ages in the shops for Prestige spares for my 30+ year old cooker. Once I found them on Amazon they were delivered promptly and well packed. Excellent service!
on 9 January 2011
I have a pressure cooker which is about 30 years old and I don't ever remember having to replace the gasket but this worked, solved the problem and came within 3 days - brilliant
on 7 May 2014
I'd bought several genuine Prestige gaskets over the past few years and none worked properly. My best guess is that manufacturing standards have been fluctuating, or perhaps the shopkeepers' stocks were too old and the gaskets had stiffened with age.

Anyway, the new one from Amazon works like it should and I'm grateful for that.

Steamed puddings are back on the menu.
on 9 May 2010
There's little to say about the product itself except that it is a standard item. However, price and delivery were excellent and for a mere man with a mere man's attitude to shopping, internet shopping is a dream come come true.
on 18 October 2011
Precisely described and the perfect gasket for my pressure cooker. Buying this could not have been easier and saved me a lot of time and unnecessary (cycle) journeys from hardware store to local shop to find the right part.

We don't always think of Amazon for domestic bits and bobs but from my experience it is the first place to look. Competitively priced, speedy delivery (even on free delivery this arrived within less than a week of placing the order) well packed, hassle-free.

Perfect.
on 4 March 2014
Excellant and very fast service! Fits perfectly! Xx
Very pleased with it. Saves me buying a new pressure cooker. Thank you!!
on 29 December 2011
This is the gasket for the 5 or 6L Hi-Dome pressure cooker, not to be confused with the old Hi-Dome circa 1956.

It has improved the seal, even though the old gasket was only a year or so old, but it had perhaps hardeded a bit.

The seal functions as it should, the only question will be whether the life will be different.

Not the easist to decide from the listings just which part number was the appropriate one.

After that, as it is a commodity, the cheapest wins.
on 2 June 2014
good item for cooker lid tried ,no problems when in use,does exactly what it says on the label,well recommended,good price
on 8 April 2013
Initially I thought I made an excellent purchase but after only 2 months of use it started to leak and now it doesn't build up enough pressure. Therefore, its pressurizing system is not very efficient. Also it got discoloured after the very first time I used it. So my advice is to spend ( if you can) good amount of money once on a good quality product rather than spending little amounts again and again on poor quality.