Colour: Tickle My France-y|Change

on 23 January 2013
This nail varnish is the usual OPI quality- so easy to put on, lasts forever and the brush is really comfortable to use.
The shade is fantastic. I would describe it as dusty pink. Very sophisticated and elegant. Mt favourite shade.
on 11 September 2014
Love the colour, very neutral and classy. However..... it peels/flakes after a day! This is the only OPI I have ever had which does that, all the other last for days and "wear off" rather than flake off which is part of the appeal of this premium brand. I won't buy from Amazon again as I have doubts over its autheticity sorry.
on 15 February 2016
Beautiful dusky purple/brown nude. It's lovely! I tried to get a few pictures to help with colour
review image review image
on 9 January 2015
Don't believe any negative reviews about this colour. Of course you need a few coats! it's a nude colour. A soft one at that (it even says it in the name) It's so lovely and feminine so if that not what you're looking for then that's the only reason not to get this.
on 25 March 2011
All the OPI products I have have the best quality in nail polish.
But this colour is gorgeous! It is a soft mix between brown and pink
on 30 December 2015
Beautiful colour, I would describe it as a light nude mauve pink, but when you apply 2 coats, it becomes a slightly darker nude pink. It is perfect and I love it. Of all the colours I own, this is the one I use the most. Thank you Opi.
on 3 January 2016
Prompt delivery As always good quality long lasting nail lacquer . An excellent choice of colour that is very versatile and fashionable.My hands feel and look well manicured whatever I am wearing and because it is quite a natural colour minor imperfections do not show and my nails don't need redoing as often.
on 25 May 2010
I have seen some photos but this was a great choice, the formula is creamy and nice, no problems at all even with 1 coat. The colour provides a great maniquin hand-look for me and it is work-friendly and easy to combine with different clothes and looks
on 14 June 2010
It is perfect for work environment and for a nice night out with friends. Goes well with everything and is elegant and flattering.
on 30 March 2015
I am really unhappy with this. My bottle is a fake. I use this colour all the time, and know what shade it should be. This bottle was a bright lilac colour. Also the colour was totally seperated which looked like a yellow oil at the bottom.

I would appreciate being contacted about this as I am a frequent Amazon user and this has left a very bad taste.