5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been...
Published on 20 Nov. 2011 by K701

3.0 out of 5 stars its Okay
The 873 are a much better fit and smarter. These are fairly baggy and have a loose waist not sure who their made to fit. Nice colour though but they take about a year to ware in like DM boots after that they are so comfy have had a pair of 873 for 5 years and they still look new wearing them 3 days a week.
Published 21 months ago by Mr m p c orchard

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been..., 20 Nov. 2011
I've been waiting for you for a long time. Nice fit, not too baggy, but not slim. Stain resistant, holds the front crease, but regular creases from wear dont show so they look smarter for longer. The USA made ones even have a section you can unpick to make them a size larger in case your spread has blossomed. Just a shame they are so expensive to get in the UK. They cost as low as £8 in some US stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Original 874 Workwear Pant, 23 May 2012
These trousers are really great quality. They hold their crease well and are very tough and durable. They wash well and still retain their shape. As a work trouser they are ideal and have exceptionally strong stitching a bit like you find in jeans and the seams will not split or give way. This is my 3rd pair and in my job I need a tough material but don't wont to wear denim as it is not smart enough. These are supposed to be a work trouser but are nice enough to wear out and about. Oh and one more point...the pockets don't wear out, a problem I've had in the past with cotton lined pockets these are thick and heavy duty so no probs with money, tools or keys wearing a hole in them. I can honestly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Work Pants, 10 Feb. 2011
Great product , super tough. I use mine for skateboarding as they can really take the beating. Cool baggy style.
Quick delivery from Germany to the UK also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent par of trousers for work., 14 Jun. 2013
M. D. Saunderson "Dorsai." (UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I wish I had bought these years ago.

I bought black ones. No one at work noticed I had them on, which was ideal- They look like normal trousers, complete with a crease on the front.
They feel like they are going to last years, the cloth is thick like a pair of good jeans, but they do not look like jeans, they look like normal trousers.

I agree with the other reviewer who said they take for ever and a day to arrive. Mine got lost in the post first time around, so I had to wait for a second pair to be sent out. The wait of 7+ weeks was well worth it though, as I wanted a pair of hard wearing work trousers.

Down-side? They are "out of date" with the styling. Trousers stopped trying to go all the way up to ones arm-pits several decades ago.... It can be seen in the picture that they are very "high waisted," going almost all the way up the torso, rather than stopping at the hips, or there about. I am prepared to accept that they were styled in 1930 due to the fact they look & feel like they will last until 2030.

The sizing was not "off" as another suggested, I ordered the size I normally get for jeans, and they fitted me fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great trousers, 25 Jun. 2014
My husband has always had a great liking for Dickies and had previously insisted on only wearing the Double Knee Pant. Now having realised his lifestyle no longer requires the double knee, he tried this trouser and has been really happy with the fit and quality. They took a while to arrive, although it within the published time frame, but they had come from the US so this was understandable. The price was pretty competitive too.

I have a problem with the choice of courier as the package was simply left on the doorstep with no effort to check if someone was in and no card of any sort left by the driver. I was in and well within earshot plus my neighbour saw this take place As it happens, neither she nor I are inclined towards dishonesty and I was glad not to have to arrange redelivery had the driver just a card, so "no harm, no foul" but I wouldn't use them myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers, 6 May 2014
The trousers are of exceptional quality and we're well worth the wait an d I would certainly recommend them to my friends

3.0 out of 5 stars its Okay, 4 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers, 22 May 2014
Great trousers will be ordering more soon. Great fit. Good colour. Everything as described. Even after a wash nothing has changed. No colour fade or shrinkage.

3.0 out of 5 stars European W36-L36 to USA W36-L36, 28 Nov. 2014
I'm a european 36/36, bought the same size Dickies but it appears that the usa W36 translates to a european W34. The usa W36 truly has a large ass. I have deliberately not followed the washing and drying instructions and it has shrunk a bit. Lenght is ok, quality too. Now ordered a W34.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Pants are great!, 1 July 2011
D. WARE (Australia) - See all my reviews
The 874's are fantastic. I had my last pair for 5 years and they still looked practically new (until I spilled superglue on them). They are hard-wearing, very difficult to stain, and look good. Highly recommend them!