Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 September 2011
An object lesson on reading reviews before purchase and not just the product description - most disappointed and annoyed to discover this album is a collection of cover versions. I'm sure they're fine for what they are, but I don't want my Christmas parties to sound like they're in a shopping centre.
on 14 January 2011
On arrival I opened and played it, only listened to about the first 6 tracks on the first cd, bad sound and several jumps through the tracks, do not recommend.
on 8 February 2009
This was not described as an album of cover versions so I had to return it - terrible. Didn't want to give it any stars but site wouldn't allow. At least I got my money back ok.
on 23 August 2010
With 4cds to listen to you have to start listening in September to know what to play at christmas.Very entertaining with christmas and party music and for session singers quite an enjoyable sound.