5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good non stick coating
Published on 10 Aug. 2011 by Mummy Munchkin

2.0 out of 5 stars After 16 months, everything sticks to it. I suggest trying an alternative
I've had this tray 16 months now and although happy with it at first, I now find the non-stick finish has lost most of its effectiveness. This is despite carefully washing it after every use and using only plastic utensils. I cooked a pizza on the tray last night and have had to soak it overnight to remove the residue burnt on and left behind.
Published 7 months ago by mattinbrum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good non stick coating, 10 Aug. 2011
Mummy Munchkin (Camberley, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick 24cm x 18cm Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
After reading the reviews I was concerned that there might be a problem with the nonstick coating peeling off and hesitated for a while over whether to order these. The reason I did is simple, I needed to be able to fit 2 small baking trays side by side on one shelf in the oven and despite searching the high street and online, these are the only ones that would fit in my narrow oven.

I have been delighted with them. They are used several times a week at high temperatures and washed by hand - we have no dishwasher - and the coating is absolutely fine. I tend to agree with earlier reviews that it must have been a bad batch. The food cooks well, and then just slides off like the proverbial 'butter off a hot knife' and the trays wash clean with no effort. I would recommend these highly and would certainly buy more in the range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 May 2010
M. Borg (England) - See all my reviews
This is ideal if you want a small oven tray, ideal for a few roast potatoes or one dish. Also perfect size for using in mini-oven. Nice and sturdy and well made, should last a life-time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ready meal perfect., 18 Oct. 2011
bookwormsu "thrifty" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Master Class Baking Tray / Oven Tray, Non-Stick, 24cm x 18cm

Bought this for my new mini oven. The old one got filthy dirty so I am going to look after this one. So this little baking tray will be ideal for my ready meals, plonk it on, any spills can go on the pan not my new oven. Will also serve for baked spuds and other stuff I expect. But ideal for ready meals. Does NOT bend at high temperatures. I got the bigger size as well, to put my casseroles (heated up ready meals) on, but that one bent,and was returned. Must be a different batch. So bought another small one instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect, 4 April 2011
R. J. Sharkey (UK) - See all my reviews
Basically I am happy with this try but it just falls short of perfection. I know it is described as a 'baking tray' but from time to time I have need to place it under a grill. The product could perhaps do with being a little thicker. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has had a tendency to buckle slightly when under the heat of a grill. After it cools down it retains the flat bottom it should have - but I question for how much longer it will continue to return to its intended form.

5.0 out of 5 stars I do like this baking tin!, 21 April 2012
I bought this larger tin after using the tiny one and wishing I'd bought the two to start with.
It is reassuringly solid, so easy to clean with the wipe of a paper towel and I think you'd have a hard job trying to get anything to stick to it - everything just glides off - with items that have absolutely no oil/fat in them I just use an oil spray - one quick spray is sufficient.
I will gradually be replacing all my old tins with items in this range - well worth the extra pennies!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Mini Oven, 1 May 2014
Dave (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this to cook sausages on in a mini oven and it does its job very well. Maybe it is just because it is small it does not distort under high heat as some of the bigger trays do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 April 2014
Very thick metal and the coating has survived the dishwasher without problems. The size has turned out to be just right for a lot of side dishes, and it is now our most used baking tray. I will probably buy another one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good mini. !!, 7 Oct. 2014
Delivered on time & well packaged. ! Well, when I opened this package I was shocked of how small. !!! I'm no good with this modern measurements. ! It is very well made, a little heavy weight, strong & well coated. !! To my surprise, it's turned out to be a particularly good useful wee tray to have. !!!!! I've used quite alot, and the none stick is very good. !!!! I love my wee mini. !!!!!!! I may buy another later, if there's a bigger size. !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top bit of kit - survived my 'man style' cooking, 2 Mar. 2014
I've not exactly the most refined or gentle of cooks, or cleaners/washer ups, but this little beauty has taken all my abuse and hasn't even got a mark on it, so after several months of testing I can happily say that this is man proof.

I've cooked all sorts on it, all the meats you can think of, veggies, and the odd bit of bread. It's great.

Of course I dish-wash it every time too, which I'm sure will draw gasps of horror from the traditionalists here, but so what - it's survived!

The size is fantastic for small meals or, as we do, making one meal for one and one for another (who'd have thought a baking tray would promote marital bliss?!). The smaller size makes for less washing too, something I am personally very pleased with.

One thing I would say is that non-stick isn't perfect, but so rarely are any pans that that's hardly a fair criticism. The only pans I've ever seen to be truly non-stick are the hideously expensive Woll ones my wife uses and that we almost needed a second mortgage to afford.

For the price, these little beauties are a sure bet.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good mistake to make!, 5 Mar. 2015
We have a few of the Master Class Non-Stick baking trays, which we use on an almost daily basis. I ordered this product by mistake, thinking that it was larger (I've never been very good at imagining sizes) and when it arrived, my husband laughed when he saw the size of it; however, we use it a lot. It is the perfect size for roasting just a few vegetables, cooking a couple of fillets of fish or for doing single dinners when one of us is out.

Pros:- * It is a surprisingly versatile size, even for a family
* It is very sturdy
* It really is non-stick - everything glides off easily
* For what you get, it is a great price
* It will last for years

Cons:- * Although it is stated to be dishwasher safe, we found that the edges tended to rust when put in the dishwasher and so handwash them
* Being sturdy means that it is quite heavy

Master Class Non-Stick 24cm x 18cm Baking Tray