5.0 out of 5 stars This magical little cd
I feel that I must spread the word about the great childrens music cd that is Zootopia.
Published on 28 Oct 2008 by Martin Mcintyre

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully we'll grow in to it
I bought this to sing along to with my 6 month old daughter. It is better for toddlers I think. The Sophie Barker cds are great for parents to sing to, Zootopia will be great for toddlers Im sure. Because my daughter cant take part yet the songs are a bit annoying! An excellent quality cd for older kids though.
Published on 21 July 2011 by Reviewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This magical little cd, 28 Oct 2008
Martin Mcintyre (Glasgow Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zootopia - Enchanting Original Childrens Songs All The Family Love (Audio CD)
We recently purchased it for my little girls 1st birthday and we were absolutely delighted with it.Wonderful melodies and words will have your kids absolutely loving this,grown ups you may even find yourself tapping along to the wonderfuly named 'Mama Crocs toothbrushing Blues'
Also 5 soothing lullabies close the cd to make this a beautiful and inspiring musical experience for the little ones,our little girl falls asleep to 'Little Bunny's Midday Nap' every night.
This is a must buy so go buy it now,you wont be dissapointed !

4.0 out of 5 stars Childrens music with soul!, 6 May 2009
E. Keating (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely little find, I was so bored with my son's current music collection I wanted something a bit different to inspire us. This is lovely. We can sing and dance and clap to the rhythm. On the downside I have to admit the lullabies are not our thing but they might work for babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun learning music experience, 22 Feb 2009
Zootopia - children's songs
This collection of children's songs stands out from the rest in its educational content , high quality musical production and more importantly the fun which it gives to our young children. It deserves to be a huge success. It keeps all our young children entertained at home and on journeys and is great fun for us to join in with. I would recommend this to anyone looking for high quality,good fun and educational music for young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must have" CD!, 25 Jun 2009
G. WILSON (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is an exceptionally wonderful CD. One that will appeal to babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike!

The sleeve is attractive and bright and will appeal to young children. The poster on the back of the sleeve is a lovely idea and can be displayed in the kitchen, nursery or any room you play the cd in. It is a nice size. I like the fun content of the CD but also the everyday things a toddler can easily relate to. The Croc's toothbrushing song has been played over and over again since my little girl has been brushing her teeth. She also requests this song throughout the day. Bath time is brought to life with the hippo's song. The rhythm of the songs is great and makes mum and daughter dance and sing!!
The quality is superb and the songs are sung at a nice pace. My daughter can remember some of the words and sings when she is playing. A sign of good music. The CD is just what it says on the sleeve- educational and fun. We intend to visit the zoo and will be playing this CD in the car on the way. It is also nice to play the songs before or after reading a book about one of the animals - fictional or factual. It would be a great baby gift, birthday gift and also a lovely gift for a teacher to read to his/her class. I will be purchasing more of these for baby and Christmas gifts this year. My little girl and I have had so much fun together due to this CD. We have laughed, danced and sung together. Music and memories to be enjoyed and cherished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Mar 2009
V. Walker (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
I ordered this fantastic CD for my daughter when she was 4 months old - she's 6 months now and absolutely LOVES it...almost as much as me and her Dad do! The songs are all so catchy and such fun...I very often find myself singing 'I'm a Little Mouse' in public!!!

Thank you so much for making such a wonderful CD Sally!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars original kids' songs that you'll love as much as your kids!, 7 Nov 2008
K. Day - See all my reviews
Zootopia is a genuinely great CD for children that even adults will enjoy. It contains no annoying songs and they are written and recorded by professional singer/songwriter, Sally Stapleton who has sung on recordings or in live performances for the likes of Duran Duran, Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, Petula Clark, ITV and BBC Radio. I have to admit it does make you walk around humming it to yourself as it is full of songs are that catchy and entertaining. She has included a lot of different genres of music on the CD such as reggae, jazz, gospel, calypso, country, 80's pop, ska and lullaby.

The songs are excellent for the car as it encourages singing to keep both you and your child thoroughly entertained. You can also discuss and do the actions with the child along with what animals are singing about such as going shopping,bathing,dancing,brushing teeth and before they know it the usual boring car journey is over .Another great thing about the cd is that all the songs are sung as animal characters. The CD has a lot of different uses because there is singing, dancing, you can have discussion, bedtime lullaby, teaching children different animals.It incorporates making things often found boring to children more appealing as their favorite characters are enjoying doing the same activities.

Sally really has put a lot of her time and effort into making the perfect CD that will keep both children and parents happy and it's a formula that really works. It's one CD I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshingly new kids music, 25 Sep 2008
We got this CD from a friend in the UK. The songs are very catchy and our kids (age 5 and 8) were singing them themselves after one listening.
Now they love to listen to the CD and sing along in the car and at home.
There are lots of musical genres evident in the different songs and the lyrics are quite humorous even for the adults.
The content is refreshingly new compared to most boring children's music CDs.
I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great intro to different musical styles, 6 April 2009
I tend to steer away from CDs made specifically for children as most of them are so twee you want to smash them up after ten minutes! However, my two and a half year old daughter has listened to this CD every day for about a year, and always enjoys it. My husband and I still enjoy it too, so that tells you how good it is! Not only are the songs melodic and catchy, it introduces children to a range of musical styles that people assume may be too complex for the very young, which I think is invaluable. Buy it, and broaden their musical horizons - you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the singer and songs, 17 Dec 2010
This is such happy music, cheerful, catchy and full of fun, the little ones and not so little in our house all loved it....also perfect for 'raising the spirits' in longer car trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 CD! Kiddo loves it & we quite like it too!, 12 Oct 2010
Jolly Jimenez (Belgium) - See all my reviews
Our preschooler loves her new CD. We listened to samples in iTunes before buying the CD, and she was dancing and hopping to the samples we just had to get the CD straight away! A little delay in getting the CD (1st one got lost in the post it seems) but when I contacted the seller, the response was immediate and I got the CD a few days later, which is great considering I live abroad. This "family" recording is so much fun and we get a lot of that vibe when we play this CD in the car, at home listening to it as a family, and at bedtimes for the little one - she's 3 and she smiles when the lullabies play, til she drifts off into a good night's sleep.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›