on 1 August 2011
Cutter is quite sharp,Build quality isnt the best i've seen .But it is the cheapest on amazon with free shipping.It does the job adequately.I guess you get what you pay for.4stars
on 24 July 2012
The cutter is great in terms of cutting and looks. However, the craftsmanship is a little poor when it comes to the wheel. The rivet seems a little too loose and I am afraid it might break and the wheel might fall off after some use. The handle feels great and overall the cutter seems reasonable for what you pay for.
on 25 February 2014
A cheap and basic pizza cutter for the masses.

I was half tempted to pay double this for similar products, but after reading the reviews I decided to plump for this and give it a try. I was not disappointed. It is nice to look at and has a handy hole to hang if need be. I noticed that a few people criticized the cutting action but there is a knack to it. Therefore I tested it on my partner. She is one of the clumsiest people in the world - the first time she thought it was blunt, however I never mentioned this to her and she worked it out for herself.

Yes, if you cut lots of pizzas or you have hand issues you are probably better spending a little more. However I have a pizza once a week/fortnight and this will do the trick for a long time!.
on 7 January 2014
This pizza cutter is fine. Good quality for a good price. pizzas are cut in no time and you are ready to eat. Now that's fast food!
on 31 October 2013
While cheap, it works well, and even after several uses and washings, has not rusted, or broken.
Good value for money.
on 28 November 2013
Bought this some time ago now and it is still working very well. Nice and sharp, so it does its job with minimal effort.
on 12 May 2014
Solid and sharp, just what you need to cut pizza. Price was mid and the quality is better than mid.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 January 2015
This pizza cutter works, but the cutting disc is very loose so it's very wobbly when cutting.
on 31 October 2013
I like this pizza cutter! The blade isn't as sturdy as previous ones I've used but the handle has a very good grip and it does cut through pizza as it's supposed to! It's easy to clean and I haven't had any problems with it. It also arrived much quicker than I was expecting which is always a plus!
on 20 June 2016
Does the job. Cuts pizza nicely.

The handle has a nice rubber grip. It is sturdy and strong, which allows you to push with confidence. The wheel is a little wobbly, but I suspect that is deliberate to allow for smooth cutting.

The blad is sharp. easy to clean.

See one answered question