on 7 March 2012
I bought this after seeing a friend's miniature baking tray which she'd bought elsewhere but costing more. On comparing the two I think they are made by the same firm just branded differently. I like the fact that this little tray is thick and solid, the escalope I cooked in it just glided onto the plate with no sign of sticking and no added oil or fat, it wiped clean with a paper towel.

I look forward to making good use of this tray and I'll be buying others in this range.
on 4 August 2015
Omg I'm so disappointed with this. I can't even begin to think what I could use if for. It stipulates that you can use it for a child or to separate it for vegetarians, omg it's so tiny it's just impossible to put anything on but one fish cake on it to bake. Badly advertised. Wish I'd read reviews as the customer who describes the dimensions is absolutely right. It should state at the top, YOU CAN COOK ONE FISH CAKE ON THIS BAKING TRAY BECAUSE ITS SO SMALL.
on 3 December 2014
Not as described. The dimensions are 15cm x 9cm (6" x 3.5").

When I tried to return this item, I received a peremptory reply, stating that the dimensions given are external and they closed the return request.

This statement is entirely mendacious; even the external dimensions fall short of those advertised.

It's a pity, as the product seems fairly well made. I've changed my rating from 2 stars to 1.

**Edit**
They have now agreed to accept the items for return but continue to deny that the dimensions are incorrect.
They expect me to pay the carriage, so I'm likely to get only half my outlay back.

I would not deal with this firm again.
on 7 December 2011
This baking tray is superb quality, the thickness of the metal it is made from ensures that it doesn't warp in the oven like some of the cheaper trays. The size means that it doesn't take up much room, both in the oven and the dishwasher. I have seen the reviews saying it is small but it is perfect for warming smaller items like pies, when you don't need to use a full size tray. It is just what I wanted.
on 8 November 2013
I had to laugh when I opened this package as I hadn't taken note of the tray size before purchasing. I will blame lack of sleep from having a newborn baby for this error!

Saying this, I absolutely love it and it's turned out to be a great buy. Perfect for heating up an individual mince pie for elevenses, while feeding the baby.
on 5 January 2014
The quality of this cookware is fantastic, far superior to anything in the shops, and I consider it very good value
on 16 May 2016
It's a shame Amazon haven't used the product description that is on the product packaging, especially the title, so I'll reproduce it here:
"PORTION baking tray. A heavy duty baking tray with a double non-stick coating. Ideal for separating food types when cooking such as vegetarian from meat, and designed to fit within other sizes for maximum flexibility. Also perfect for individual or child portions."

It is unreasonable to downgrade this for being something it never pretended to be (i.e. larger). It is a very useful companion to larger baking trays for when only a very small amount is wanted (perhaps 2 side by side with different items), is robust and has excellent non-stick performance, and takes up minimal space both when washing up and in storage cupboards. Excellent for what it is.
on 26 April 2013
great size for when you only need to cook individual items,potatos, etc.
very good quality heavy duty.great non stick,
highly recommend
on 24 August 2013
Would recommend if you live alone or if your family like different things!

Great to clean and great value but brilliant quality .
on 18 February 2013
Good quality , heavy baking tray.Does not bend when gets hot in the oven. Well worth the price, and arrived very quickly

See one answered question