Colour: Turquoise|Change

on 5 February 2009
The Nintendo DS case is fine and color matches my son's green DS perfectly. It seems to be reasonably padded and will therefore protect the DS fairly well, although the hand strap could be better. The headphones and extra stylus are of course useful but my only criticism would be that the small plastic games holders are very difficult to open. So much so that my son brings them to me to open or he doesn't bother with them.
on 8 March 2009
Bought this to keep my Nintendo in and it is proving a useful addition. Great for storing the DS and a few games so you can take it safely anywhere or just keeping items together. Because you get 2 extra stylus (pens) with it if you want to play games with 4 people it is easier. Good value for money
on 4 February 2009
I bought this bundle for my daughters first Nintendo DS. It is a great little bundle, with just about everything she needs. She loves the holders for her games, and that she can fit two games in the bag.
on 16 February 2009
It's a good little kit for a good price. The game cases are a little stiff to open, and a bit brittle, but the DS case is very sturdy and well padded. The styluses look just like the Nintendo ones. The cleaning cloth is soft and pretty good too.
on 4 February 2009
Great set containing everything you need to "maintain" your DS ! Neat looking case that holds your DS, cloth and spare games perfectly. Matches the red DS exactly and actually looks like it's an official DS product rather than some cheap alternative. I'm very pleased with mine !
on 4 February 2009
I treated myself to the accessory bundle for my Nintendo DS that was a christmas present, it's amazing value for the money,you get two game cases, and two stylus's and a lovely case, which protects your DS, I fit my game cases and stylus's in the top part of the case, and you have elastic corners to hold the DS in place. I'm very happy with it.
on 7 August 2011
although i have 5 rated this was a question about a game so needs rewording. My son is very happy this was part of birthday present along with a dsi and a game his favourite colour which is always helpful. Its ideal to protect the ds and all the extras you get great very pleased with this purchase
on 27 August 2009
This is a great product and comes with lots of handy extras, like spare stylus', earphones and the game holders. I'm not really sure about the handle because it's fiddly to fit and it doesn't fit in the case.
on 26 September 2009
Very good product to buy, especially with the rarety of the green DS, this was a bargain to buy. Very nice to handle. Highly recommend.
on 18 December 2009
fantastic item, game cases and somewhere durable and safe to keep ur ds, lovely green colour too