Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 28 June 2015
I never actually watched this when is was on tv so decided to give it a try. Loved it!
on 3 December 2014
it just draws you into the plot,fantastic,great acting and cleverly written,ba da bing!
on 22 April 2016
The series is amazing but the box set i received was not the one shown in the picture.
on 30 July 2015
Asked the wife for a DVD of The Three Tenors and this is what I got....Much better ;)
on 26 October 2014
Amazing!!! Never thought I'd like it but was totally hooked and so sad when finished!
on 4 September 2014
Item was as described. Well packed and delivered on time.Very satisfied with the purc
on 26 August 2014
Outstanding from the first to the last episode. Beats all modern series hand down!
on 22 August 2015
Fantastic series, buy it, you won't regret. Blu-ray seems good quality, nice box
on 14 January 2010
I bought this after hearing about the Sopranos for a long time. I had only seen snatches of episodes when flipping channels in the past and this is the first time I had a chance to watch the series from the beginning (watched only two seasons yet). I am a fan of Mafia movies and for me this is as good as it gets. The cast is perfect, the situations feel real (at least what we perceive to be "real" - who knows what it is really like unless you been there and done that) and it is addictive. Would recommend it to anyone who likes mafia movies in general, but even others who just enjoy quality movies / tv. even my wife who is generally not a fan of mob movies likes this one a lot. The picture and sound quality of this box set is also very good so all in all this was a great buy!!
on 14 July 2011
I got this boxset for Christmas off my boyfriend as I was sick of watching shows parodying it, and not having a clue what was going on! I knew I would like it as I have a weakness for anything remotely gangster related, and I was totally right. It is without shadow of a doubt my favourite television show ever. The exemplary acting, the pop culture references, the surreality. I could go on forever. James Gandolfini is superb (duh) but for me I just loved Michael Imperioli's portrayal of Christopher Moltisanti, a fantastically vivid character who is one big car crash you want to prevent. I sincerely recommend it.