5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and great to use, well priced

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing product
Published on 26 May 2013 by db 54

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing product, 26 May 2013
db 54 (london, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilkinson Sword Systems Quattro Titanium Razor (Personal Care)
for many years a Gillette triple blade user, I was hoping to find a blade that would supercede it. read many reviews about how good the Quattro was and eagerly anticipated trying out the new piece of kit. in my opinion, this is a major step down in performance from the Gillette. have not at all found it to be any more adept at shaving and if anything it loses its sharpness very soon in comparison, mainly I suspect because of the extremely annoying ease with which it becomes clogged with foam and hairs. also annoying, tho to be expected, is the blade`s lack of agility and preciseness. if trying to cut a straight line (sideburns?) or get at bristles directly below your nose you will be sorely disappointed because of a large and clumsily designed 4 blade cluster arrangement. my advice, stick to the Gillette Mach 3, tho I do wish I could have recommended you buy the british product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and great to use, well priced, 23 Nov. 2013
M. Charlwood (UK) - See all my reviews
A super razor. Used Gilette fusion for ages, but finally succumbed to the desire to hold onto my pennies (or pounds) and switched to King of Shaves. The Azor 4 was super - not quite as smooth but so much cheaper. Azor 5 awful (see other reviews) so was looking for an alternative. Settled on WS quattro. Haven't looked back. For a man who doesn't like shaving, and keeps stubble as long as possible until it becomes unprofessional at work, I now look forward to shaving. So much quicker, smoother, closer than KOS. Weight and balance in the hand is great too. Probably about the same shave as Gilette but significantly cheaper. Worth a try for sure. A great pairing with King of Shaves Alphagel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic handle disintegrating, 24 May 2014
Brian Homer "thefunkdoctor" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
To start with found it clogged to easily. Switched to Liz Earle shaving cream and has been fine but now the plastic parts of the handle have gone horribly soft like chewing gum so the handle will have to be chucked away. Very very unimpressed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its like its melting, 31 Mar. 2015
I agree with Roy earlier, my handle are also turning into a white, sticky mess! Its like its melting, the plastic sticks on everything and smells BAD!
The release mechanism for the blades gave up after less then a year of use (im now forcing them on/off).
Another thing:
The blades doesn't last that long for me, 5-6 shaves then I need to switch. Otherwise it sticks in/pulls the stubble (I shave 3-4times/month, and have moderate/little stubble)...

It will meet the garbage-can when I run out of blades.

4.0 out of 5 stars which I wil be glad to get rid of, 22 Aug. 2014
I have been using the 5 lbladed Woiilkinson Hydro, which I wil be glad to get rid of. because It has given me so many nicks that I'll be glad to throw it away..Yes, the handle gets tacky, but the shaving quality is superior and even.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilkinson Quattro Titanium Razor ..., 14 Mar. 2015
Being a traditional wet shaver I was somewhat surprised at the lack of Wilkinson shaving products available in the three big nationwide supermarkets, thus this online purchase. Buy with confidence first class product and seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars wilkinson sword quattro razor, 19 Nov. 2013
ok razor for price (reason purchased out of curiosity) but much prefer sword 5blade hydro which will rturn too after using up quarto 4blades bought along with razor but no real complaints

4.0 out of 5 stars So far this is the only nickel free razor I've ..., 13 Oct. 2014
Miss Minna M L Kautonen (Culross, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
So far this is the only nickel free razor I've come across which is rather disappointing. But this one does the job.And I'm sure if there was a ladies version it'd be twice the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Four better than three, 20 Aug. 2013
After a few weeks using the Quattro system I can say that I love it. After using it I feel my skin really smooth and no irritation at all. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use to use gelet but found that they would pull and not shave so sens we've used Wilkinson sword systems we will keep on usei, 7 April 2015
I use to use gelet but found that they would pull and not shave so sens we've used wilkinson sword systems we keep on useing them thank you

Wilkinson Sword Systems Quattro Titanium Razor