5.0 out of 5 stars TOOTHBRUSH ADAPTOR
NICELY MADE - WORKS JUST FINE - VERY HANDY TO HAVE AS YOU CAN USE IT ANYWHERE IN THE HOUSE. WOULD RECOMMEND - QUITE GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
The product I received was not the same as the one pictured, instead I got the square adapter other reviewers have described. It simply doesn't work, plugs used with it don't fit and are pushed out.
Published on 19 Jan 2011 by L. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 19 Jan 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Bargain I was hoping for, 18 Jan 2011
Mr. John Mcewan (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard (Electronics)
In line with an existing review [that I saw] the plugs sent to me do not work. First observation is that they are different to the picture - they are square and blocky rather than the curved item in the picture. As with the previous reviewer, the two pin plug will not sit correctly and charge; rather it is pushed over in the plug and stops charging. Given that I ordered two to cover a razor and toothbrush gifted at Christmas, and both have the same issue, I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOOTHBRUSH ADAPTOR, 8 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 14 Feb 2011
Mr. H. Khan - See all my reviews
Needed to convert my shaver plug that comes with the shaver that I bought recently to the UK plug,
Man this adapter saves the day. It was just what I needed.

Product was delivered Superfast, way before estimated delivery dates.

Amazing product with a trustworthy seller.

Well Done Amazon

1.0 out of 5 stars feels unsafe, 29 Jan 2014
The pins do not fit into the plug properly the slightest touch makes it jump out and my toothbrush will not charge fully. Very disappointed I know its a very cheap adapter but I still expected it to work. Doesn't feel safe to leave plugged in I will have to buy another one elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shaving Adapter/ Plug UK Standard - Cheap but not as described, 28 Jan 2011
This review is from: Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard (Electronics)
I bought this adapter to charge an electric toothbrush as I don't have a shaver outlet. The item that arrived was not as the one pictured. It is square and blocky and the spring mechanism is too strong, it moves the contact prongs and actually stripped some of the metal off them, whilst leaving the plug only loosly held by the adapter. I have not used the adapter as I have no confidence in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 Sep 2013
Jodie Lindop (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'd been going insane because I couldn't find one of these adapters in the shops, was lovely to be able to find one straight away on here! Works perfectly for my electric toothbrush!

1.0 out of 5 stars DSP1273Shaver/Toothbrush Plug Adapter, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard (Electronics)
After the order was placed the item above arrived in good time,however on trying to plug my razor lead into the adapter it was a very loose fit,hence the lead then pulled to one side and cut the power off,so although the adapter was a reasonable price it was of no use. This is no reflection Amazon whom I have learned to trust and have complete faith in. Ken PashleyDSP1273 Shaver/Toothbrush Plug Adapter - 2 Pin Socket For Shaver/Toothbrush Converts to Standard 3 Pin UK Plug - 1 AMP Fuse BS646, BS 1363/3, ASTA STD 125. Approved by ASTA - Shaving Lead Sold Separately (DAP101)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plugged it in, BOOM it works, 28 Sep 2011
damn son, this is intense. You plug it in, plug in your once non-compatible plug into that and the heavens opened, trumpets played and lekky flowed into my once dead lekky tooth brush. Praise Jeebus.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'll tell you if it ever arrives, 5 Feb 2011
This review is from: Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard (Electronics)
As I have still not received the item over a month after ordering it, and the seller refusing to re-send or refund my money, I cannot say whether it is a good or bad item. All I can say is do not use the seller as they have demonstrated a complete lack of customer care!

Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard