5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
I have had my camera now for several months and i am very pleased with the quality of the pictures that it provides. Looking at other cameras in this price range (about 120) I think this is the best quality by far. It takes superb pictures and is very easy to use I have had no problems with it at all and have just recomended it for my friend to buy!!
Definately...
Published on 1 Nov 2008 by Lynsey Charlton

1.0 out of 5 stars A costly mistake
Published on 31 Oct 2008 by R. C. Barber

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 1 Nov 2008
This review is from: olympus fe330 black (Electronics)
Definately worth the money i paid and would recomend to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent low to mid range camera, 22 July 2010
O. B. Corbisiero "Gaming Expert" (Swansea, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: olympus fe330 black (Electronics)
I have had this camera for a couple of months now and I must say I am impressed by how big a punch this little package offers. I have taken thousands of photos from my time in Barcelona, Rome and Sharm el Sheikh, and everyone of them were perfect and some even have been framed.

It is light, compact (I carried it around in my pocket) and very sleek. I have this version in black and it definitely looks cool. I don't think it looks cheap at all and the chrome buttons, outer lens and large LCD screen compliment this camera justifiably.

I would definitely recommend this camera!

1.0 out of 5 stars A costly mistake, 31 Oct 2008
R. C. Barber (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: olympus fe330 black (Electronics)
OLYMPUS FE-330. I purchased mine in May (not from Amazon) after my Fuji died. It looked good in the advert photo but in real life it looks very cheap, just like a toy! I have purchased (and returned) 8 Olympus XD Cards and none of them work nor did they fit into the printer slot, so i'm still using my Fuji xd card but only holds 16 photographs. I paid just over 100 for this camera but its not worth 100 pence. Its going into the canal soon and replaced with a Fuji!

ARRAY(0xac20e6cc)