Format: DVD|Change

on 2 July 2011
I bought this box set as I had lost my original single dvds when I moved. I was elated when I found that you could get all 3 of these fantastic films in a great value box set. Bridget Jones's Diary & Bridget Jones Edge of Reason are both fantastic romantic comedy films, one minute your hoping the good guy will win the heart of Bridget the next your loving the bad guy! The Holiday is a truely fantastic rom com (if you like these kind of films). I personally am not a big fan of Jude Law and love Jack Black, but have to say all the actors were fantastic in this, nice twist to the story too. Would recommend this box set to any rom com lover.
on 20 February 2011
I love all three films and there is some serious eye candy in all of them lol!! Colin Firth (Mr Darcy in BJD's is just.........*sigh*........gorgeous. Jude Law in The Holiday looked ssssoooooo handsome in this.....hopefully one day some random guy will knock on my door and fall in love with me too...........I can dream ha ha ha :D
Enjoy 3 great girly films
on 7 January 2011
I love Bridget Jones, it's one of those DVD's everyone should watch at least once. Most womwn can relate to Bridget in some way.The DVD is great quality.
on 25 January 2013
all the films are good fun for everybody they are all full of sadness, funny, heartrendering and good family entertainment
on 18 August 2013
Reason for return: Defective/Does not work properly
Details: Ive received the dvds today and they clearly dont work, they are faulty keeps having an interferance and half way through the dvd it stops and goes back to the beginning!!! BIG Dissapointment!!!
on 20 December 2013
I really loved watching all three films and such a good buy. You could watch this with your Mum, Gran, friends and sisters. I don't think men would be so keen, they probably watch it but rather something else. Dvd not scratched, happy with purchase.
on 18 March 2014
Another selection of those feel good films where you just sit and watch, there are no plots to work out, no brain power needed. They make you laugh and you feel happier for watching them!
on 12 January 2013
What a bargain! Three great films in one box set. Please buy this if you don't already own any of these films. All 3 will make you smile and feel happy for many repeated viewings!
on 9 March 2013
How can you not love Bridget..????
Both films are hysterically funny and brilliantly acted. Renee ROCKS !!!!!!
Hope the Holiday lives up to the other two DVD's
on 1 December 2012
love it watched it over & over again despite its an older film its inoffensive easy watching funny happy feel good film & worth the money a good edition to the family