5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
Published on 18 July 2010 by Tinkerbell

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but not very pratical
The caddy looks good, but the draws are difficult to open and close with one hand.
So its not very pratical
Our kid turned out to have braindamage so I'm in a bad mood, might have given it more stars otherwise.
Published on 23 Dec 2011 by Stephan Hansen

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 18 July 2010
After much deliberating over buying this caddy, I am so pleased I did! Yes, it is a bit pricey for this tyoe of product, however I am really pleased with the quality and it does seem pretty sturdy. Not to mention how stylish it will look in my living room all stocked up once baby is here! One small thing to note is that is has a 'JJ Cole' label on the front of the drawer which you can't see in any of the images.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, good quality, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: JJ Cole Diapers & Wipes Caddy (Cocoa Stripe) (Baby Product)
Bought for my wife, it was an instant hit. Great design, very well put together, and its surprising how much actually fits into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappy Caddy, 11 April 2013
Bought this for a baby shower present and the recipient loved it. She uses it to store all the changing essentials downstairs.

It is also very well made and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Mar 2013
We bought this caddy to keep on the ground floor of our home so that we didn't have to trek upstairs to the nursery for every nappy change. It is a great quality product and is tasteful enough that I don't feel the need to hide it when we have guests over. It provides the perfect amount of storage. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish & practical, 25 Sep 2012
Great product.Compact, keeps everything in place esp nappies, wipes and disposable bags on one side and medicines like calpol, nasal spray, scissors, hand sanitizer and gripe water on the other. very convieniant and portable if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase for 2floor house, 16 Jan 2012
We live in a 2floors house and nursery and day time room are in different floors, Everything fits in it so it has shorted out the mess in the living room.
Very easy to transport, good quality materials and smart finish. (it goes with my living room decor).I absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 1 Jan 2012
This looks very stylish unlike lots of baby products and is very functional - top box big enough for a box of wipes, drawer perfect for cotton wool, sudocrem etc. Many people have commented on how nice it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars handy and looks chic, 15 Jun 2011
G. Stoytcheva "Gerry" (London) - See all my reviews
Very handy, sturdy, chic and well designed product. Keeps everything in place including nappy change and after bath cosmetics, cotton pads, etc. in the drawer. Above the drawer I have a box with wet wipes which fits perfectly. The nappy compartment is exactly right for a whole line of Pampers nappies (half a pack of the big ones). It stays in our living room and when we travel we just take it with us in the car without having to worry for baby's change, bath or cosmetics. I absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best buys!, 3 Mar 2011
Ms. Yvonne Noble (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This was without a doubt the best purchase I have ever made for my car, not what its intended for I realise but exactly what I was looking for! Perfect size and just fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec 2014
Brilliant design, very portable. Lots of space to store everything you need

JJ Cole Diapers & Wipes Caddy (Cocoa Stripe)