4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon or not Nikon that is the question?
I bought two EN EL-12 batteries described as being from 'Nikon' via two different suppliers. A1 Deals provided one which looked like the one which accompanied my Nikon P300 camera. It was packaged in a Nikon box. It had a plastic contacts cover. It had the documentation. It looked pristine. Simpleshop2000 provided one which came in a cheap looking sealed plastic bag,...
Published on 2 Feb. 2012 by Roy Ward

1.0 out of 5 stars Micros2u
My battery was dispatched from Micros2u and they maybe completely innocent, but the battery i recieved was definitely a fake. Even before seeing the battery, the box was tatty and creased and was absolutely definitely not a brand new untampered box, the gold and black colouring on the box was faded and the lettering was not clear. The battery itself had a different corner...
Published on 25 Aug. 2011 by Ajmer Phull

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Branded Battery, 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL12 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Coolpix (Electronics)
Got this genuine Nikon branded battery, as a back-up for our Coolpix S9100. We have had various troubles in the past with "compatible" batteries when they ran low, like shutting down suddenly without even time to retract the lens into the camera body.
Interestingly the original battery supplied with camera was made in Japan but this otherwise identically marked replacement battery is made in China. Let's hope it is just as good - seems to be so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars It came in very useful on holiday when the battery in my camera ran ..., 14 Nov. 2014
It came in very useful on holiday when the battery in my camera ran out one day. It's as good as the original. The only drawback is that batteries have to be in the camera to be charged which can be a bit of a nuisance at times. I think you can get a separate charger but that's extra expense when some cameras provide that in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can give it 5 stars so far ..., 17 Mar. 2015
.... it's only just arrived, well-packaged and on time. It's definitely a Nikon original and arrived nearly fully charged. Of course, I might have to reduce the star rating later if it doesn't perform as it should. Hopefully, long term, it will have earned its 5-stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality genuine Li-ion battery, 17 Aug. 2014
Buying Li-ion batteries is always a bit of risk because there are so many dangerous fakes out there. This however is the genuine article and was just the ticket when the orginal battery that came with our coolpix gave up. Very please with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Nikon battery at half price., 3 July 2013
I have used alternative Li-ion batteries in the past and found that often they do not hold their charge as well and have a much shorter life . So it's better economy to have the real thing at a good price. The particular battery has perform very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon have joined the annoying club of expecting us to recharge our batteries in-situ ..., 25 Sept. 2014
Head4Heights (Camberley, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Nikon have joined the annoying club of expecting us to recharge our batteries in-situ within the camera. The good news is that you can buy a charger from Nikon and thus recharge your spare battery whilst taking award winning pictures. For a price.

4.0 out of 5 stars My review, 13 Mar. 2013
Being a proper Nikon battery there shouldn't be any technical problems, however I find that the battery does run down quite quickly if taking videos. not too bad if only taking Jpgs. I always take a couple of fully charged spares, just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long life, 22 Dec. 2013
The battery is excellent. Excellent as an additional battery to have when you are on the move without worrying about running out of charge on that special moment.
I had this every where I had my camera with me as an extra , It was great ,

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think I would get one under £35 so it shows its best to shop around, 3 Aug. 2014
THE battery was just what I wanted and the delivery was exceptional.
It was exactly the same as the original one with the camera. I didn't
think I would get one under £35 so it shows its best to shop around.
well done Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars a spare battery, 2 Mar. 2009
P. H. Bishop "picture nut" (farley uk) - See all my reviews
I purchased a spare battery for my camera. I wanted the battery that was made for the camera by the camera manufacturer. This is a first class product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›