on 15 December 2008
Easy use use, pairs fine, it's just a shame there is a bit of noise on the output signal. If you pause the music or have a quiet part of a song turned up loud on your amp you can hear a clicky buzz in the background. It's not unusable, you can't hear it on most tunes as it's too quiet. I expect I'll ue this one on my kitchen stereo (less bothered about quality there) and look for another bluetooth receiver for use with my decent amp and speakers in the living room.

I tried this with the bluenext ipod transmitter and with nokia phone and both had the noise problem. I even tried a short shielded phone cable but the noise was the same.