Format: Audio CDChange

on 28 May 2010
This album/dvd would be a good buy, at £15/£16 - but at this price? It's amazing!
I bought this just for a one off weekend trip to my friends house, just to celebrate Avenged Sevenfold and music in general, we watched it, and loved it.
It quickly became one of my, if not my, favorite live albums!
The CD is good too, but it's the DVD that makes it such a great buy, it has most of their best songs, i would give each songs live version:
Critical Acclaim - 5/5
Walk (Pantera Cover!!) - 4/5
Bat Country - 5/5
Almost Easy - 5/5
Gunslinger - 4/5
Unholy Confessions - 5/5 (only because the crowd just dissolves into crazyness)
A Little Piece of Heaven - 6/5
and if you don't think an album can really be that great, watch a couple of the songs on YouTube!
Although just a quick warning, Critical Acclaim and A Little Piece of Heaven do have swearing in, and Shadows swears more than a few times between songs (not as often as people like Corey Taylor though). And there is suggestive dancers in Scream, but nothing bad is shown apart from skimpy clothing and dancing.
I would recommend this DVD to anyone, a hardcore fan MUST HAVE IT. A casual fan would love it too, unlike lots of other DVDs, you don't have to know all the songs to enjoy it.
A great buy, and well worth your money.
on 20 January 2010
Live in the LBC is well worth its money if you like A7X, for the DVD alone it's a bargain! such a shame to see a band in its prime to lose their drummer, lets hope they get through this tough time.
on 30 September 2008
Incredible.I couldn't help but feel a little cheated by All Excess, it was a cool insight but lacked any sense of direction or structure and generally covered where the band had been etc.but it is quite funny however, and some bits were great, however, bands like Chimaira are one of few who can pull of a documentary about themselves properly, A7X should have done in studio etc. and their lacklustre live performances on there left a while lot to be desired. Howefer, every track on this is immense. I'm a huge fan of every album of theirs, they make every track sound album quality with improved vox, drums and slight variations of solos (however syn plays them all nearly note perfect to album but somehow better) Shads vocals begin to get a little tested midset in songs like beast and bat country but he soon gets back on track, he even screams during the older songs a little bit.
Favourites are secondheart beat, almost easy, a little piece of heaven, seize the day (that vocal after the last chorus!!)and of course unholy confessions.
Buy it now!
on 24 May 2012
I have to say, I really enjoyed listening to this fantastic album. All the songs have not been previously released as far as I know and as a massive A7x fan I couldn't wait to get my hands on the album. The sound quality on the songs are a little bit shallow but this is tolerable.

Don't expect anything like Sounding of the seventh trumpet or waking the fallen, unfortunately the band seemed to have moved on from this and stuck with their 'Avenged sevenfold' albums sound. The sound of the songs is raw and is great to listen to other versions of songs and covers of well knows songs like 'walk - pantera' which really is as good as it sounds!The DVD is greatly filmed with amazing music. unfortunately mine was faulty and had to get a refund but despite this, I still feel this is a great addition to your collection of albums!
on 30 August 2009
This was a gift for my 15-year old niece and she was really pleased with it!
on 29 June 2010
Decided to buy this as I haven't ever seen Avenged Sevenfold live (edit Jan 2011 - finally saw them live! WOW!) and wanted to see what kind of performance they give. I wasn't dissappointed. I thought the live DVD was in a word, epic. I really enjoyed it and I really hope A7X come back to the UK this year so I can get the chance to see them. I especially liked what they did with the song "Walk" and I was very envious of the situation.

The unreleased songs are actually pretty good. At first I thought they were just "okay" but after listening to the songs again and again, there are some really good ones on there such as "Until The End", "Crossroads", "Demons" and "The Fight".

Any Avenged Sevenfold fan should own this and enjoy it.
on 6 February 2012
This has got to be one of my all time favourite live DVD's, and is also an essential addition to any A7X fan. Even though this review is being written a few years after the Nightmare album came out (also essential!), this live DVD shows A7X at the the top of their game, and to anyone coming to it after the Nightmare album, it is a fine tribute to Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan's outstanding performances.
The CD that comes with it is pretty good. It isn't necessarily some of A7X's best work but is still great fun and you'll still find yourself headbanging and air-guitaring along.
This DVD is packed full of surpises and will be sure to get you screaming with the audience!
on 4 March 2012
And again, Avenged Sevenfold deliver another great piece of work! This concert is absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend it enough! It's impossible to watch this and say these guys are not talented. Plus, they don't just stand there and show off their skills; they actually give a great live show for the fans. Whether you're already a die-hard fan or just starting to know the band, this is a must have in your music collection!

P.S.: It's never in the product description, but the extras on this DVD include the intros they filmed for their North American tour that year, which are pretty funny.
on 25 August 2011
I don't own this, my brother does, he got it for his birthday because he is an enormous fan of the band. We sat down together and watched it and even me, who could never decide whether I liked this band or not, was blown away. Really really incredible live performance, it made me realise that sometimes the reason something is so popular is because it is SO DAMN GOOD. It also makes you appreciate the music on their CDs more as well, seeing them live.
Worth buying just for the live DVD, and my brother tells me he enjoys the Diamonds CD too, so if you buy this, you're on for a winner.
on 30 November 2011
I didnt know this album from A7X so far. I found about it when this summer i was looking arround as much shops as i could to find the standard records from A7X. I saw only this record once but it was way too expensive (not to say like 5 times the price you can get it for in amazon). When i looked on amazon i was totally up to buy it. And now that i have listened to the audio CD and watched the video dvd, i dont regret it. Those new songs in my opinion are very catchy, and the live concert dvd is just awsome ! I recommand it to anyone.