5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Its a wand, its magic, and it looks great! My five year old son is a little concerned however that, despite constant trying, he has yet to turn his sister in to a goat.
Published on 11 Aug 2010 by Mark

2.0 out of 5 stars WISH WE COULD UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS
Although I didn't expect this wand to be more than a black plastic stick with white ends as on the photograph, the loose white ends and the elastic up the inside, indicate that it does do something. There are instructions but the translation is such gibberish we can't work out what on earth they mean - "1. Stick with the left hand, right hand magic want secretly...
Published 4 days ago by Mike

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars "Izzy Wizzy, let's get busy!", 6 May 2011
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
This wand is really a marvelous magical accompaniment to my water pistol. There is nothing I like more than conjuring up a few tricks with it followed by a spot of water sport action with my good friend Sue.

@ohcricky

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a magic wand that actually works, 6 May 2011
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
I don't know how much money I have spent on magic wands down the years, but I have a cupboard full of them. Each new release has been used according to the instructions with all the relevant passes and mumbled spells performed - even the magic twitter 'imposthume', beloved of the Great Mancellotti. Not one of them has ever worked as advertised. Surely the use of the word 'magic' in the name implies a legal contract. If a magic wand does not do magic, then it is just a stick, but I suppose that would not sell. Curse those advertising wizards and their subtle tricks.

As you can imagine, I had low expectations of this new wand. Boy was I surprised! After a few hours practice, I was able to produce a bunch of flowers from my sleeve and a rabbit from my top hat. This was just the start. Quite soon I was pulling bunting from my glamorous assistant's nose and turning white handkerchiefs into doves. I cannot speak highly enough of this beautifully made and technologically perfect wand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look out Hogwarts, I'm coming for you!, 6 May 2011
vyctorya (Brixton, London) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
Finally, all my prayers have been answered!

Since the day my letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry didn't arrive through my letter box, a rage has been building up inside me. How could Dumbledore not want me? Am I not good enough, McGonagall? Are my parents not rich enough for you Slughorn? Is it because I burn ants in the summer Hagrid? I spent years trying to find a way through to platform 9 and 3/4, but to no avail. My destiny was fading before my eyes.

Last year I started writing letters to Snape asking him to help me, but all he did was send back photos with the name 'Alan Rickman' written on them.

I thought I was going to go mad with the rejection, but then, out of the blue, a friend sent me a magic wand for my birthday! Now I have the power. Now I can get through the barrier, on the train and take down the muggle loving haters!

You can run, but you can't hide!
@vyctorya

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected side effects, 6 May 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
I have had a modicum of success with this wand. I have been able to conjure up 9 rabbits and a flock of doves as well as making the Liberal Democrats lose most of their council seats. Lol. JK. They did that themselves. However, since using the wand I have been followed around by a panda with laryngitis, a naughty dog that keeps squeaking at me and a strange little balding ginger man with his hand up a bear's bottom. The bear doesn't speak: I think it might be in shock. I wouldn't recommend using this wand as these apparitions are very disturbing.
@okeating

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with food, 6 May 2011
Tim (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
I found an old prawn outside my house and I tried using this wand to turn it into a delicious lobster bisque based on a recipe I once found in a skip. The next day, I spent five hours in a McDonalds toilet, firing out round after round of hot fluid. Sorry but I don't see what's magic about that.

@tokeneffortboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov 2014
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
Great, I bought 2 for my grandson, they are into magic at the moment, so loved the wands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 July 2014
not to bad

5.0 out of 5 stars nice stcking filler for a sooty lover, 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
fast delivey....nice stcking filler for a sooty lover :_)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct 2014
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
Got this for my daughter loves it even though just a wand

1.0 out of 5 stars A little too conspicuous for my liking., 6 May 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler (Toy)
For 200 years did my kind protect peace and justice in the galaxy, with nothing more than the power of the Force and a trusty lightsabre. All it took would be a quick wave of my hand as I was suggesting something and - bang - I'd have it. Passage to Naboo? No problem. A quick detour through the Kessel run? You got it. Green birds to dance around in chains in front me? These ARE the droids you are looking for.
Nowadays, of course, all the kids want to be like that Speccy kid in the films. Nobody wants to be a Jedi, with our itchy robes and, frankly, terrible retirement package. All they want to do is wave sticks around and ride each other's brooms.
I tried this out trying to get into my local Yates' last Friday (I'm barred for slicing someone's arm off) and I felt a complete fool as I was waving it in front of the bouncer's face, saying "you will let me in". To be fair, the doormen were quite pleasant about the whole situation, jolly even. Although I have a sneaking suspicion the raucous laughter as I was walking away was directed at me. I even used it in Westfield the other day when a security guard told me to put my hood down. Nothing but yet another ASBO.
All in all, a disappointment.

@Ferrrgle