4.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Tin !
Published on 3 Mar. 2009 by Declan Proudfoot

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working almost straight away
There's a reason this cable is so cheap: poor build quality. Probably if you just connected two thing together and then left them like that it would be OK. But I keep it in a draw to be taken out for use and after only a month of usage it stopped working. I will be replacing it with something more expensive.
Published on 22 Jan. 2012 by B. G. Brereton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Tin !, 3 Mar. 2009
Declan Proudfoot "Declan." (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FPUK 1.2 metre 3.5 Jack Audio PC to LCD TV Sound IN Cable/Lead GOLD (Electronics)
i use my lcd tv as a monitor for my computer, and ordered this as was fed up of using nasty pc speakers. after a quick search on amazon i found this page and ordered it. it does exactly what you expect it to do, making all sound from your pc come out of your tv. i watch alot of region 1 dvd's on my pc too so this is extra handy. just make sure your tv has an RGB/audio in dock and you should be ready to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable Connections, 2 April 2010
I purchased this cable to go between my tape player (stereo) and my computer for the purpose of digitising cassette tapes. It is perfectly suitable for this purpose, and was much cheaper than the similar product offered to me by my local computer store.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1.2 mtr 3.5 Jack Audio PC to LCD TV Sound IN Cabel/Lead Gold, 11 Sept. 2013
Angel White (North East, UK) - See all my reviews
I have given five stars because I could not fault packaging and they were delivery within 3 days of placing order. They connected up to PC & TV without any problems and are working as they should, so very pleased with the purchase, would definitely order from this company again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars So jacked, 5 Aug. 2013
great length, handy and does the job. Now my son can watch and play on a much bigger screen with better sound.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working almost straight away, 22 Jan. 2012
B. G. Brereton (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 31 Jan. 2011
Was delivered ahead of schedule and in good condition. Was bought to connect my tv to my pc for sound and it does exactly that and at a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 100% recommend this, 8 Sept. 2010
does exactly what it says....transfers audio from your PC to LCD tv

works perfectly with my 22" Grundig HDTV that i also use for my computer screen

5/5 perfect :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it., 30 Sept. 2013
With this product you get a very decent item for a very good price.
I was very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable, 29 Jun. 2014
This product works very well for it's intended purpose and I recommend this product to anyone who is interested in purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 29 Nov. 2013
This was good quality for the price, I have had this product for a while and still works completely fine, it works with pretty much every product i own without any problem.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›