5.0 out of 5 stars HSM 3 NINTENDO DS GAME
MY 6 YEAR OLD NEICE LOVED THIS AND HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH IT EVERY OTHER DAY SINCE XMAS DAY. IT'S A MUST HAVE FOR ANY HSM FAN.
Published on 8 Feb. 2009 by Ms. P. Knowles

3.0 out of 5 stars OKish
When I got this game, I was expecting it to be like HSM2:Work this out which is amazing. I am sorry to say I was disappointed. I got bored in a matter of minutes. It is OK since you get to take quizzes, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Published on 13 Dec. 2008 by A. Elliott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars HSM 3 NINTENDO DS GAME, 8 Feb. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Jun. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 5 years old loves this game, she struggles with the writing and needs help but loves it so much it's a job to convince her to put it down. It's definitely easier if your child is a confident reader, but with help even the younger ones could play it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Game, 20 Aug. 2009
Mr. Simon R. M. Bennett (Truro, Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I recommend this game for fans of High School Musical. It's not impossible to complete but it's challenging.

You have to spin a triangle round a wheel so that you follow the melody line. If you get more than three stars then you can move up to the next level. However if you miss the melody line you just carry on watching because the characters dance anyway.

Also you can get quizzes which are quite fun to do and allow you to collect things for your yearbook (same with the dance levels), except you have to lie so you can get the second item for your yearbook.

If you get five out of five stars on every dance level you get to the bonus round (I haven't done this yet) but some of the levels it seems I've done a million times but I still can't get five stars. It's easy to get three stars on every dance level because I did it quite quickly.

I think this is a good buy and you should get it!

Cathy

4.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year old daughter is a HSM fan and loves this., 22 Jun. 2009
Ravi Vemuri (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My 7 year old daughter is a HSM fan and loves this. I haven't seen what the game is and what can be done but my daughter seems to adore it and few weeks after I bought it she still loves it. At that price I would say it is worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars OKish, 13 Dec. 2008
A. Elliott "ob1al" (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars High School Musical 3, 7 Mar. 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter but I get the impression that she really does not enjoy it at all. This could be because she struggles with the instructions. Now she's a smart child but bearing in mind that she is a pre-schooler I wouldn't expect her to be able to read these. As a result she has quickly lost interest.

4.0 out of 5 stars High School Musical 3 DS, 5 Jun. 2009
mrs a cordell "the housekeeper" (dunstable, beds United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My seven yr old really enjoyed this game , it kept her engrossed for some time. It is good value for money as not full price purchase. The games are challenging for a 7/8 yr old although not so hard that they cant do. Maybe too easy for 10yrs + though.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic game to play, 8 Feb. 2009
A Kid's Review
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A good game to play if you love high school musical (like I do). The songs were good and clear. It was a bit difficult to work out how to play when you first begin, but after that it was easy. The graphics were good, you could see the characters faces really clearly. Before I purchased this product, I would like to have known if there were any similairites between the game and the film and not a imitation of what should have been. Overall, I would buy this product again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this game randomly one day as I love the film and I thought maybe the game adaptation ..., 29 July 2014
I bought this game randomly one day as I love the film and I thought maybe the game adaptation would be good; something along the lines of Disney Sing It!: High School Musical 3 Senior Year with the songs etc. However it's another generic Nintendo DS game that sadly doesn't live up to expectations. There are two modes in the story; one for younger gamers and one for older. I chose the older one and although the songs and screens appear to be from a High School Musical film the controls are terrible and it's a total clichéd generic rhythm game; something only the biggest fans of High School Musical will enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars High School fun for kids game., 15 May 2010
June Nelms "Happy Granny." (Bridgend,S Wales..) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Fab game for the kids...have bought it for my 7 yr old granddaughter,and as she loves any thing to do with High School Musical,this game is perfect for her.fun...fun...fun.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Nintendo DS)
High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Nintendo DS) by Disney Interactive (Nintendo DS)