on 2 October 2015
The Item is just what was wanted good product Thanks
on 7 January 2016
very expensive given we use about 5 ltrs a year
on 25 November 2014
Good, does what it says on bottle
on 11 February 2015
Does what it should - all good
on 28 January 2013
I used this to repair a canvas awning. I painted it on and allowed it to dry, needed to be diluted a little first.
Someone suggested soaking the item in bath, which was a no goer for something this large!!
It was time consuming, but after drying it out (over our trampoline) I attemped to apply a 2nd coat, which kept being repelled!! I take that as a good sign.
Not had it out in the wet since waterproofing, but am hoping this has worked. For a bit of effort and a few quid. I may have saved myself needing to buy a new awning!!
on 19 November 2014
I tied this product on a previously treated cotton coat, and it has worked really well. I would recommend it but remember you have to use the Tech Wash first.
on 17 November 2015
coats appear to be fully proofed. very happy with results and easy to use.
on 8 November 2014
i bought the tech wash first,,,this takes out all the dirt out and coats it ready for the COTTON PROOF WATERPROOFER to be used......before i used this my coat stayed wet for hours even with heating on....NOW its stays dryer,

im a twin so we bought the same coat.. one was treated the other one wasnt,,,,we both got soaked in the rain while out walking home,,,but with in an hour, one coat was dry whilst the other was soaking wet....they were both new coats that week.... this product really works......next i think is our cotton bags....
on 11 November 2013
I bought this product to reproof a cotton canvas roof on a Land Rover. The roof had been starting to get a bit damp on the inside and let the odd drip through. Distracting, but nothing serious. Now, after applying Nikwax Cotton Proof Waterproofer, it leaks like a sieve. It's almost like there is no roof on. The vehicle is now unusable in the rain and has to kept covered with a tarpaulin when parked.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse