5.0 out of 5 stars The Oil That Heals
Published on 30 Mar 2009 by Mr. N. Glover

2.0 out of 5 stars Oil that heals
I had to trawl through far too many pages about Edward Cayse which is not what I wanted this book for. I ended up speed reading through all those pages in order to get to the info I wanted, which is 'successes using castor oil'....I found the book disappointing.
Published 15 months ago by D. Lowrey

5.0 out of 5 stars The Oil That Heals, 30 Mar 2009
Mr. N. Glover (Wigan UK) - See all my reviews
This book is based on the work of Edgar Cayce. It is a well written book that gives you an history of the oil and its uses. It is quite staggering to find out that this oil is capable of improving and curing a variety of medical conditions, and it explains how to apply it. The book covers case histories of people suffering a variety of illnesses and the recoveries made by the use of this oil. It is a pity main stream medicine dont use cures like these as they are safe to use, cheaper and no dangerous side effects. The index lists too many illnesses to bother counting, some i have never heard of. If you like alternative medicine, then you would be wanting a copy of this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oil that heals, 19 April 2013
D. Lowrey (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Oil That Heals: A Physician's Successes with Castor Oil Treatments (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 25 April 2013
I would recommend anyone with health problems to get this and give it a read i found it very informative i grew up thinking castor oil was only used as a laxative but it has many health benefits

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 28 Nov 2013
The information given in this book is not far short of being miraculous and having tried it castor oil since I read the book, I can confirm from my experience that castor oil is magic. I've put it on small wounds ( not had any big ones) and it does seem to heal quickly. Using it currently over my whole abdomen area and as a laxative after a liver flush, also to see if it helps with my internal piles. All seems ok, tis a work in progress.