on 23 November 2009
This kettle is solidly built and looks great on my cast iron stove! The strainer works pretty well and I'm getting some lovely cups of green tea from it. The picture here doesn't do justice to the chequered/dimpled finish and neatly fitting lid.

Be warned, it is heavy! It's possibly more suited to a continuously running stove, rather than an electric hob for example, because it takes a while to heat through.

Perfect for me :)
on 10 January 2012
This elegant and practical kettle/teapot was a brilliant buy. It sits on the woodburner all day and holds enough water for approx 4 mugs of tea/coffee. I can make a hot drink now without having to plug in to the electric! The ordering process was so easy and my kettle was delivered just a couple of days later.
on 14 August 2013
this is a good quality tea kettle that I keep on the log burner, holds 2 litres and can also be used on the cooker hob. Pours really well with no drips and will give me years of good service, love it.
on 29 March 2010
lovely kettle came the next day and have been making tea every day speedy service can not ask for more thank you
on 16 December 2014
Very heavy, be warned! But it is cast iron so to be expected! A great accessory for a log burner, the teapot holds a substantial amount of water and has a removable filter. We saw these in a hardware shop at a higher price so delighted to find it on here costing less.
on 16 September 2013
Excellent item delivered very quickly.Perfect for wood burning stove...acts as another radiator.....energy saving and a cup of tea at the same time!
on 22 January 2014
After ordering I opted to cancel as I reconsidered the dimensions and thought maybe the .6ltr would have been a better size. Although it had shipped the supplier did offer a returns service and refund (less shipping). The kettle arrived only 2 days after ordering and despite my initial reservations I am delighted with it. It's 22cm from spout to rear and 18cm girth at its widest point. I feared it would be hanging off the edge of my wood stove but the base is about 12cm across. So it fits fine and looks great, keep it sitting all day heating water and save your electricity. An excellent product and service from "Wayfair" on the Amazon.co.uk marketplace.
on 26 March 2014
Bought this to go on our multi-fuel stove. Its wonderful, can't believe how quickly it boils. Looks lovely also adds a bit of humidity to the air. Arrived less than 24hrs after I'd ordered it!
on 29 April 2013
The solid iron tea kettle by Victor is of very good quality. It is very robust and looks really good. Highly recommended.
on 8 February 2014
This kettle is excellent quality and the tea strainer provided worked beautifully. I used it on my wood-burner and when the tea was poured it just tasted delicious. It was the same taste as when I visited my uncle many years ago and he made the tea with water boiled on the kitchen range. Happy memories of the good old days in 2014.