4.0 out of 5 stars A good chair
Published 15 months ago by PL38

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't worth the money.
Building is quite easy but I got a defective product: 3 ring screws were partially broken ! The headrest is objectionable, pretty much useless.
Published 1 month ago by Francesco Fiorencis

4.0 out of 5 stars A good chair, 17 April 2013
This review is from: HJH Office Air-Port 653000 Director's Office Chair Mesh Black (Kitchen & Home)
It is a well made chair for the money, I'm 6' 4" and weight 17 stone and it is comfortable to sit in, I've had many chairs but mostly they break after a year or so so I'll wait to see if this one stands up to everyday use. Only reason for not giving a full five stars is some of the element, such as the wheeled base are exactly the same as older chairs I've had and are pretty generic.

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't worth the money., 5 Jun 2014