5.0 out of 5 stars decent product, too big for 13.3" laptop
The product itself is fine - good quality, nice colours. However, unlike other reviewers, I found that it is far too big for my 13.3" laptop. It is my fault for expecting it to be ok (since it says 'up to 14") but I just wanted to make others with 13.3" laptops aware of this issue.
Published on 24 April 2010 by A. S. Hazell

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Thinkpad T420
I bought this for my Lenovo Thinkpad T420 with 14" with a standard 6-cell battery installed. Unfortunately it didn't fit. The length wasn't wide enough. After I put the laptop inside the sleeve, at least an inch was sticking out and therefore the sleeve cannot be zipped. If you have a T420 like me, a better product would be the Samsonite 14" sleeve. It fits perfectly.
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars decent product, too big for 13.3" laptop, 24 April 2010
A. S. Hazell "5foot1hazell" (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for up to 14 inch Laptops - Jet/Cabernet (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Notebook Sleeve, 30 Sep 2009
P. Price (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
Great product doing exactly what it is supposed to do, i.e. protecting a 14" notebook from life's knocks and bumps. Just be aware, though, that this sleeve has a really strong neoprene rubber smell to it which, even after 4 weeks, is only just starting to fade away! Good value, so recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for Notebooks, 28 Oct 2009
Jon (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My Acer 3810TG Timeline 13.3 inch laptop fits nicely into this. I use it as a protective liner inside my laptop bag. Provides effective protection against knocks and scratches whilst travelling. Inexpensive and recommended for protecting the latest range of fragile ultra thin laptops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but too slightly too big!, 14 Jun 2010
Mr. D. A. Robertson (Leamington Spa, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this neoprene sleeve for my new Asus UL30a (32cm x 23.5 x 2.5). It has a 14.1 inch screen and so I was expecting a snug fit but there's at least an inch all round. It's not a huge issue - it'll probably come in handy having the extra space to fit in the power cable and mouse.

The sleeve itself appears very well made, with nice rubber covers over the end of the zips to help stop scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, great price, 9 Jan 2010
R. Lane (staffordshire, uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this sleeve for my 13.3 inch macbook, even though the sleeve is 14 inch, i wanted a bit of extra space for cables - and it works perfectly
Good quality neoprene - will protect any laptop from scratches and light knocks
I dont have anything to complain about to be honest

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Thinkpad T420, 6 Dec 2011
Gordon (London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 Nov 2009
Ms. H. V. Vaceva (UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with purchase, item arrived in excellent condition and in good time, took about a week with normal delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, wrong size., 8 Aug 2011
Mr. J. A. Stevens (Twickenham, England) - See all my reviews
The product seemed good - got to me quickly.

Everything was fine... except "up to 14 inch" didn't seem to work for me.

My laptop, when I bought it, was described as "14 inch", but it didn't fit this sleeve. So I had to return the sleeve.

I was very happy with the returns process, though!

4.0 out of 5 stars User review : Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for Notebooks up to 14-Inch, 21 May 2010
Philip TAYLOR (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lightweight and functional, this sleeve provides protection against scratches and spills, but is unlikely to have significant effect against major impact (for example, if the notebook is dropped). One possible shortfall (in this reviewer's opinion) is that the zip encloses only two sides : if the zip were extended to include both short sides as well as one long, the notebook could be used while resting on the inside of the opened sleeve, thus preventing the lower surface of the notebook from becoming scratched or marked by contact with the hard surface on which it is resting; on the other hand, using the sleeve in this way might well have an adverse effect on cooling, and it may well be that this consideration is what led the manufacturers to adopt the 2-sided zip approach.

2.0 out of 5 stars this not perfectly fit with Alienware 14x, 8 Jan 2014
this product not perfectly fit with Alienware 14x. However inside of cover design giving good protection for laptop. by the way. i'm not satisfy with at all ...

ARRAY(0xa2686984)