5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 11 Nov 2008
Colin "(52)" (UK and Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy - Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
I had not got into Greys Anatomy on TV, I work abroad and travel a lot and had seen occasional episodes on satellite in various countries, and some episodes over and over. I could never figure out the chronology and relationships. SO I bought this box-set and decided to watch the entire set over a period of weeks.
I am half-way through series 2, and loving it. How can USA make things like Greys Anatomy, Becker, House and still turn out Bold and the Beautiful?
Anyway, the casting and dynamics betwen the characters are great, and Chandra Wilson - well, I just cant imagine anyone else in the role of the Nazi. It just would not be the same without her.
I am so into it now, AND it has some of the hottest women on screen - dressed as doctors!!!!!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy, 23 Feb 2009
V. Allen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy - Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant box set following the lives of the interns of Seattle Grace Hospital. I started watching the series from the middle of Season 3 and became so hooked I had to buy the box set to watch it from the very beginning! I eagerly await Season 4 coming out in the UK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, 28 Feb 2009
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy - Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
For fans of Grey's Anatomy this is the perfect treat. Totally addictive and thoroughly enjoyable.

Grey's Anatomy - Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Complete Seasons 1-3 [DVD] by Jeffrey Melman (DVD - 2008)