2,774 Reviews
 (1,965)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase
I required two computer mice for my my laptop and my wife's machine. I did all the usual reviews/searches and decided I wanted the nano type mouse and settled on a Logitech. However, when I checked the prices I was astonished - anything from 30 quid each and upwards and not much cheaper in the States where I go occasionally.

I then saw this mouse on Amazon...
Published on 24 Feb 2010 by Ronald Mcewan

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Does what is says on the tin. My only criticism is that it does seam to double click often I don't know if this is the device or the user!
Published on 13 Oct 2010 by penton

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase, 24 Feb 2010
Ronald Mcewan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TeckNetŪ M002 2.4G Nano Cordless Optical Mouse - 18 Month Battery Life - Battery Level Indicator - 2.4 GHz -3 Adjustable DPI Levels: 2000/1500/1000dPi - Nano USB wireless receiver - Grey (Personal Computers)

I then saw this mouse on Amazon which was receiving great reviews. I went for it and the two items were delivered in two days - including free postage.

The mouse is sized between a small laptop and the normal size mouse. Very light to handle but the construction is ok. Worked straight from the box and is very fast. Bonus is an on/off switch on the underside of the mouse which means you can leave the little nano receiver plugged into your PC USB port and merely switch the mouse off when you are finished with the computer.

Nothing much more to say other than I consider this a great buy and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further..., 17 July 2010
A. Mackie (London) - See all my reviews
This mouse is excellent! You really do not have to look any further for quality and price. It is small enough to carry about in your laptop bag or even your pocket and the USB connection piece can be left permanently in your laptop without fear of it snapping off. The mouse is solid, has smooth rubber where your fingers lie so clicking and general movement feels perfect and it also feels great in my larger than normal hands, which is quite a feat for nano mouse. I have bought a few other nano mice, all of which broke or didn't ever work so buy this one!

Mackie

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet 2.4G Nano Mouse, 10 May 2010
D. Simm - See all my reviews
Very good value for money. Ergonomically ideal. Clever the way the nano receiver is stored in the mouse when not being used, it clicks into place in a small pocket in the base quite securely. I also considered the Logitech at nearly 3 times the price of this - I am very pleased that I chose TeckNet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse I've ever bought!, 9 April 2011
This was a bargain for the price and I bought it based on the numerous good reviews on Amazon. Dad's laptop touchpad kept getting in the way of typing as it is so sensitive so I bought this mouse as an alternative. Unfortunately when it arrived I only had one battery in the house to test it with but read somewhere that it can work on one battery (although it holds two) so I tried it and it works beautifully!

It is very comfortable to hold and the rubber feel over the top is much more pleasant on the fingers as it acts as a non-slip surface and won't feel awkward under any damp or sweaty hands. It is very lightweight but feels solid enough and the USB receiver has a neat little storage area under the mouse where it can be tucked away when not in use. I also like that the mouse has it's own power saving shut off mechanism so I don't need to worry about wasting the one battery it's running on. My boyfriend has a standard wireless mouse but he always struggles to remember to switch his off when not in use, so I have recommended this clever little one to him!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good mouse, 21 May 2010
E. M. Radford - See all my reviews
The teeny usb stick gets left in the laptop becase it protudes so little it won't get snapped off.
The range is excellent and the battery life is very impressive. I use asdas own rechargables and they last over a week of 9-5 working + evening browsing per battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mover, 10 April 2013
Cute mouse, arrived quickly and really easy to get going. You just need to remove the receiver from the underside of the mouse and plug it into the computer, making sure you have the batteries installed correctly. Ergonomic shape is good, and it is comfortable to use/handle. Only slight criticism is that the mouse doesn't work on every surface I've tried, and performs better on dark surfaces than reflective ones. Also, the side buttons could be a bit stiffer in my opinion, but useful to have.

I'd also recommend their blue wireless mouse which is a bit cheaper and performs nicely, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Mouse, 25 July 2011
I recently purchased an Acer laptop. The keyboard was fine but although my wife was happy using its 'touch mouse', I found it very difficult and frustrating - possibly because I do not have delicate fingers or a light touch. So I bought this mouse after seeing all the good reviews on Amazon.

It worked straight from the box (after inserting the batteries!) and it has revolutionized my use, and opinion, of the laptop. It is fast, accurate, with a good range, comfortable in operation and works on every surface that I have tried. The version that I received even has an automatic shutdown system!

The USB receiver is tiny and, when inserted, protrudes less than 1cm from the laptop case and so is less prone to damage.

It is an absolute bargain at Amazon's price. Well done TeckNet!

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 29 May 2010
Really chuffed with this little mouse it's great if you can't get on with laptop mouse this is for you .Insert a battery switch on!! place receiver in usb your away . I sit working it of sofa arm can't say any more buy it . great service from amazon as usual .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 26 Feb 2010
Alf Bowers (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money. Feels nice in the hand when using and works well. Nothing to touch it at the price from what I have seen to date. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it feels a little too lightweight. I would prefer a slightly heavier more solid feel. But to be honest I'm probably being over critical. You will do very well if you can find better for the price. Thoroughly recommended. You won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and compact, 21 Feb 2010
This was bought for my 71 year old mother who struggled to use mouse controls on lap top . She loves it.