on 9 February 2011
Some sellers have knives from this set at over half what I paid for all three!
These are really nice, sharp, easy to use knives. Two are serrated, great for soft fruit like ripe tomatoes, etc.
The third is straight edged and good for general use. Easy to clean, light to handle and very robust.
Should last a long time!
on 6 October 2011
Three very sharp useful knives in a good value pack.Reasonably comfortable to use and light weight.Time will tell how robust they are,but after a month or so we are very pleased with these knives.I must emphasise that they are extremely sharp,as my partner's bandaged thumb proves.
on 27 April 2012
After putting up with knives that don't do a very good job for longer than I care to remember, I decided to buy some new knives. How wonderful to be able to easily cut our fruit and veg up again. Very impressed. Quite lightweight but they do a brilliant job. Just what I expected.
on 28 June 2012
Good quality, seriously sharp and durable (they've been in the dishwasher umpteen times). Wife loves 'em because they're easy to handle.
on 5 August 2014
Woah! These are extremely sharp.

Purchased a couple of months ago and I'm sure I've cut a finger using each of them....obviously poor knife skills here...:-( My other half has threatened to throw them away as they're fed up of my yelps for a plaster to cover the nice clean cuts that bleed...

So be careful!

These are fab knives and I promise to be less clumsy in future. I recommend retaining the cover they come in. Ideal for taking with you if you holiday in the UK etc,...go camping...You wouldn't need anything else.
on 13 January 2014
superb set of knives, I shopped in most stores before trying Amazon, and agree the tomato knife is great, I have cut myself several times on it. !!! Keep out of reach of children and warn anyone in your kitchen to be wary when using them. I shall be ordering more, and would like to give them to family and or friends as presents, but is it true that you have to accept a coin (silver) so that in a way they buy them from you, and you do not cut the relationship? Or is that just an old wives tale. (Asks this old wife!)
on 16 January 2016
Excellent knives! I bought a Victorinox knife a few years ago and was really impressed by it.Victorinox knives have really sharp thin blades which just slice through hard vegetables like butter! Because of their thinness there is little resistance when slicing things..so different to other well known knife brands.This set has one smaller straight edged knife and two different sized fluted edged ones.They are all really sharp...so take care!... but my favourite is the largest of these small knives which is so sharp it easily cuts through chicken leg bones etc.I will now not buy any other kitchen knife other than Victorinox....nothing else matches up to this brand......and this set is such a bargain!
on 4 February 2013
These knives are great and have held a sharp edge for a year and a half, and I do appreciate a sharp knife. The handles are robust and basic, using good quality well formed plastic, although are utilitarian. The best knives for the money by far!
on 11 November 2015
The best knives I've bought. I do like a sharp knife, these do not disappoint. I already own Victorinox knives & just had to buy more as they're the first knives I go for if I need to cut something. Highly recommended
on 15 June 2016
Three 'Victorinox' paring knives for the price of two can't be sniffed at. I have rated 'Victorinox' stainless steel blades very highly since I got a 'Swiss Army Knife' ( which they are the makers of ) decades ago. I still have that knife ( as good as new ) plus two others of differing sizes, a pair of nail scissors, kitchen scissors, a potato peeler and a brilliant little diamond dust coated knife sharpener, all by 'Victorinox' and all great. These paring knives are just as good and will probably stay razor sharp for yonks and yonks due to the superior forging technique of the steel, The plastic handles seem basic but I prefer them to the wooden, bone, or soft gripped alternatives, as the hard plastic ones are easier to sanitise and to keep that way. I do most of my slicing, dicing, and prodding with small paring knives so these cover most of my daily needs as a retired widower. They may look like bargain basement products but they aren't. They are 'Victorinox' products and those are,,,,ahem,,,,a cut above the rest.

Eamonn