on 16 April 2012
I've used this conditioner before and its brilliant. I've tried others and always return to this. Fab product although will buy through a different seller next time as it took absolutely ages to turn up and I had to chase it, plus it never came with the pump which was specified in the product description.
on 1 June 2011
I bought this after reading the customer reviews and I'm really glad I did. I have fine, very curly long hair and I can never get a comb through it after shampooing. I've been hunting for a decent conditioner for years and must have tried every other product going. When I found this, I couldn't believe my luck. My hair is in much better condition and it's a dream to style now. I can't recommend this conditioner highly enough!
on 7 December 2013
Ok, I'm just going to start by saying how much I really do love this range of shampoo and conditioners - I dye my hair an awful lot, but at no point is my hair in a bad way! This stuff really saves it!

However, this is the second time I have bought from this seller, and this is the second time I have been sent the wrong stuff- first time I bought the masque and was sent the conditioner - I did email them, but I was happy with the conditioner so kept it (doesn't take the fact away I was sent the wrong item).

And again I bought the conditioner and was sent the shampoo? I love this range but it is not acceptable to sent the wrong things to people! I already have the shampoo! I needed the conditioner - now I face the hassle of either re ordering the conditioner and HOPING they send me the right thing, or faffing about with returns.

Again- they product is seriously fantastic- just this seller is not.
on 21 February 2010
Honestly - I've never had a better conditioner than this. A saloon feel and look straight from your bathroom. I recommend it strongly to everyone. Worth every penny!
on 19 October 2011
I must say that Conditioner is the best i have ever try in my live,im blond my hair damaged and Loreal did a fantastic jobe for my ,combination betven Shampoo,conditioner and mask.I LOVE IT........Thanks Loreal for good jobe.I highly recomendet to everybody.....
on 30 July 2012
My hairdresser recommends to all clients to nourish&repair hair.works wonders esp for hair that's bleached.only need a little and a bottle usually lasts me 9months when used 2/3 tomes a week. Was delivered in a timely manner and well packaged.
on 15 April 2013
This product really does the trick, it makes my hair noticeably healthier and softer and I have even received comments on how healthy it looks! I wouldn't use any other product now.
on 19 June 2016
Very fast postage and good packaging. Very large bottles. I purchased 1ltr shampoo, 750ml conditioner, and big size hair mask. Didn't had pump so had to purchase them separately.

After using these products (whole line - shampoo, conditioner and hair mask) noticed that for my hair it is not good at all. I think it is for extremely damaged hair. My was a bit damaged after lightening it with highlights. After reading a lot of good reviews decided to give it a try. Aparently this line of products was too strong for me. After washing my hair it looked like greasy or with a lot of hair styling product in it, made it look greasy and not washed. But i gave it to my friend and she liked it, for her hair was perfect and she is still buying and using the same line.
on 24 May 2013
This is my second bottle and I love it!! Totally agree with others who say it is a godsend for tired and abused hair. No problems getting a comb through my hair once I've used it and it has rescued my shabby locks no end. It lasts forever (almost!) so don't be put off by the price cause once you try it you'll never look back! Oh, and it smells GORGEOUS too!!
on 23 October 2013
Great conditioner, shame no pump dispenser included but not too big to handle without - i bought the corresponding Shampoo from another seller & they included dispenser free of charge. Product arrived well package & within a reasonable time scale. Overall a positive experience from this seller