5.0 out of 5 stars Fab conditioner
I've used this conditioner before and its brilliant. I've tried others and always return to this. Fab product although will buy through a different seller next time as it took absolutely ages to turn up and I had to chase it, plus it never came with the pump which was specified in the product description.
Published on 16 April 2012 by G. L. Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars The product great- the seller isn't
Ok, I'm just going to start by saying how much I really do love this range of shampoo and conditioners - I dye my hair an awful lot, but at no point is my hair in a bad way! This stuff really saves it!

Published 8 months ago by Ms. Katie S. Ryan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab conditioner, 16 April 2012
G. L. Howard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Loreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Conditioner with Lactic Acid 25.4 oz (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars First-class product, 1 Jun 2011
I bought this after reading the customer reviews and I'm really glad I did. I have fine, very curly long hair and I can never get a comb through it after shampooing. I've been hunting for a decent conditioner for years and must have tried every other product going. When I found this, I couldn't believe my luck. My hair is in much better condition and it's a dream to style now. I can't recommend this conditioner highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2010
M. Orlowska (London) - See all my reviews
Honestly - I've never had a better conditioner than this. A saloon feel and look straight from your bathroom. I recommend it strongly to everyone. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2013
This product really does the trick, it makes my hair noticeably healthier and softer and I have even received comments on how healthy it looks! I wouldn't use any other product now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repairs hair brilliantly, 30 July 2012
My hairdresser recommends to all clients to nourish&repair hair.works wonders esp for hair that's bleached.only need a little and a bottle usually lasts me 9months when used 2/3 tomes a week. Was delivered in a timely manner and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It......, 19 Oct 2011
I must say that Conditioner is the best i have ever try in my live,im blond my hair damaged and Loreal did a fantastic jobe for my ,combination betven Shampoo,conditioner and mask.I LOVE IT........Thanks Loreal for good jobe.I highly recomendet to everybody.....

3.0 out of 5 stars The product great- the seller isn't, 7 Dec 2013

However, this is the second time I have bought from this seller, and this is the second time I have been sent the wrong stuff- first time I bought the masque and was sent the conditioner - I did email them, but I was happy with the conditioner so kept it (doesn't take the fact away I was sent the wrong item).

And again I bought the conditioner and was sent the shampoo? I love this range but it is not acceptable to sent the wrong things to people! I already have the shampoo! I needed the conditioner - now I face the hassle of either re ordering the conditioner and HOPING they send me the right thing, or faffing about with returns.

Again- they product is seriously fantastic- just this seller is not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 2 Dec 2013
Massive bottle for a fraction of the price. What more can a girl want?

Definitely leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft without the aid of any additional products (and my hair is over processed!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 Oct 2013
Great conditioner, shame no pump dispenser included but not too big to handle without - i bought the corresponding Shampoo from another seller & they included dispenser free of charge. Product arrived well package & within a reasonable time scale. Overall a positive experience from this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 25 Aug 2013
This conditioner is the best EVER! I suffer from anemia which has lead to my hair thinning and falling out - this conditioner changed that, helped thicken it and bring it back to life! Completely transformed the condition of my hair and lasts for ageeeeeeeeees!!! Would definitely recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›