5.0 out of 5 stars Clever & Cool Design & Easy to Use
I nearly didnt buy this item as i put off by the negative reviews i had read. However i took a leap of faith as i liked the funky design/colours and thought it sounded like a good product on the item desciption.

Published on 10 Jun. 2009 by K. Clarke

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Particularly Impressed!
I didn't really end up using this much as the first thing my wee one did when I put it in front of him is simply lift it off his tray and chuck it on the floor - not a lot of suction there!!!! He worked that out in a second!

Published 21 months ago by Loupop

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever & Cool Design & Easy to Use, 10 Jun. 2009
K. Clarke "DottyDelly101" (Grantham,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother Max Easy Hold Home and Travel Weaning Bowl Set with Suction Base (Baby Product)

I'm really surprised by other peoples reviews as I certatinly wasnt disappointed. I think this product is really good,despite what i have read. The internal Orange bowl does fit alittle akwardly into the Red outer bowl,as it has an almost locking mechanism where there is an embossed area. However i believe this is a good design feature because it stops them coming apart easily.which is perfect if your teaching your little one to explore food themselves, as it cant be pulled apart and thrown across the room!! I will admit it took me a few go's to get the hang of puttin it together & apart again but thats all! I think it is this design feature that makes this bowl stand out aganist an ordinary bowl,it all holds together (including a suction pad on the bottom to fix to highchair etc) that makes it great,safe & easy for little food explorers! I found the spoons very soft for my daughters sore gums, there also heat senistive too. i also havent found a problem with the lid fitting together onto the bowl or the spoon compartment.

I also think that this product is pretty good value for money.Its a trendy product,with a cool design.It make feeding time easy as you can store your food,bowl&spoon all in one place making it easy if your out.Or if your at home you can keep main&desert ready for those hungry mouths!

I really WILL recommend this product to my 'mummy' friends as i think it does its job brilliantly.i wouldnt be without mine&we take it everywhere!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by negative reviews, 28 Mar. 2010
Mr. S. G. Brown "stevegregbrown" (Horsham, UK) - See all my reviews
Having read all the reviews here I decided to go ahead and give this bowl a chance and I'm glad I did. The bowl and spoons are quite small but this is because it is a weaning bowl ie. meant for babies 6-12 months (not 18 month old toddlers), and as such is a good size. The spoons in particular are good for my little boy who, at 6 months, already wants to have a go at feeding himself. The orange inner bowl and red outer bowl fit together well and require no more than a moments thought to work out how to get apart. This allows you to clean all parts thoroughly. This lid is tight to get on and off but this is what I want from a travel bowl. The Tommy Tippee weaning bowl I bought was a lot easier but as a consequence my wife ended up with butternut squash puree all over the inside of her travel bag! This bowl also comes with a removable non-slip suction mat which stops my son from throwing it.

In summary an excellent little product well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bowl!, 2 Mar. 2010
Fat sid (Larchmont, NY) - See all my reviews
very good for travel, really like it and the yellow compartment which is split is really useful for a meal and dessert. Spoons much smaller than I expected, but fine for a "travel" item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect travel baby bowl, 20 Jan. 2011
I was a bit dubious about buying this based on reviews but couldn't find anything else suitable so I went ahead anyway. Glad I did. Perfect 2 compartments, or 1 larger. The spoons were tiny as others have stated but I used my own rubber tipped ones anyway so that wasn't a problem. I found no problems with them fitting together, very easy to slot the sectioned part in and out of the main base - can't understand why people had trouble with it toi be honest. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Dec. 2009
Sara Evans (London) - See all my reviews
Great for travel and home, love the orange insert which in effect gives you three bowls. Seal works very well. I don't find the spoons too small at all (ref someone else's review), they're perfect for my baby.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Particularly Impressed!, 15 Sept. 2013

It's ok as a bowl with a lid in general but for the money it would be infinitely more sensible to buy a couple of ordinary baby bowls, plates and even cutlery to match the price of this!!!

It now sits gathering dust in a corner of a shelf! Not really worth the money in my opinion - one of those baby items you think you need that just wastes your money!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 Oct. 2010
overal it is a good buy the suction is really strong but the spoons are too small...

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money! Suction does not work!, 8 Aug. 2013
There is no suction what so ever, my 10 months old daughter picks it up just like any other bowl. I bought it for the suction feature, very dissapointed. Spoons are too small to use for any tipe of food.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 8 Oct. 2014
Suction is rubbish doesn't stick at all and my 6 month old picks it up off the supposed suction pad and can throw the bowl off the high chair. The only reason that I purchased them ... Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Travel Bowl, 1 Oct. 2013
I brought this to be able to take my son's food out and about and it is an excellent purchase. The two compartments are great for being able to take out a main and dessert in one bowl. The lid is secured tightly so no need to worry about any leaks and the suction cup is strong enough to be able to stand a moderate attempt to move it.

The only negative thing I would say is that the spoons are a tad on the fiddly side and just a bit too small to be able to give your child a decent amount of food on one spoon but overall not really an issue, more a slight annoyance.