5.0 out of 5 stars Clever & Cool Design & Easy to Use
I nearly didnt buy this item as i put off by the negative reviews i had read. However i took a leap of faith as i liked the funky design/colours and thought it sounded like a good product on the item desciption.

Published on 10 Jun 2009 by K. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars good
overal it is a good buy the suction is really strong but the spoons are too small...
Published on 20 Oct 2010 by mina

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever & Cool Design & Easy to Use, 10 Jun 2009
K. Clarke "DottyDelly101" (Grantham,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother Max Easy Hold Home and Travel Weaning Bowl Set with Suction Base (Baby Product)

I'm really surprised by other peoples reviews as I certatinly wasnt disappointed. I think this product is really good,despite what i have read. The internal Orange bowl does fit alittle akwardly into the Red outer bowl,as it has an almost locking mechanism where there is an embossed area. However i believe this is a good design feature because it stops them coming apart easily.which is perfect if your teaching your little one to explore food themselves, as it cant be pulled apart and thrown across the room!! I will admit it took me a few go's to get the hang of puttin it together & apart again but thats all! I think it is this design feature that makes this bowl stand out aganist an ordinary bowl,it all holds together (including a suction pad on the bottom to fix to highchair etc) that makes it great,safe & easy for little food explorers! I found the spoons very soft for my daughters sore gums, there also heat senistive too. i also havent found a problem with the lid fitting together onto the bowl or the spoon compartment.

I also think that this product is pretty good value for money.Its a trendy product,with a cool design.It make feeding time easy as you can store your food,bowl&spoon all in one place making it easy if your out.Or if your at home you can keep main&desert ready for those hungry mouths!

I really WILL recommend this product to my 'mummy' friends as i think it does its job brilliantly.i wouldnt be without mine&we take it everywhere!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by negative reviews, 28 Mar 2010
Mr. S. G. Brown "stevegregbrown" (Horsham, UK) - See all my reviews
Having read all the reviews here I decided to go ahead and give this bowl a chance and I'm glad I did. The bowl and spoons are quite small but this is because it is a weaning bowl ie. meant for babies 6-12 months (not 18 month old toddlers), and as such is a good size. The spoons in particular are good for my little boy who, at 6 months, already wants to have a go at feeding himself. The orange inner bowl and red outer bowl fit together well and require no more than a moments thought to work out how to get apart. This allows you to clean all parts thoroughly. This lid is tight to get on and off but this is what I want from a travel bowl. The Tommy Tippee weaning bowl I bought was a lot easier but as a consequence my wife ended up with butternut squash puree all over the inside of her travel bag! This bowl also comes with a removable non-slip suction mat which stops my son from throwing it.

In summary an excellent little product well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bowl!, 2 Mar 2010
very good for travel, really like it and the yellow compartment which is split is really useful for a meal and dessert. Spoons much smaller than I expected, but fine for a "travel" item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Dec 2009
Sara Evans (London) - See all my reviews
Great for travel and home, love the orange insert which in effect gives you three bowls. Seal works very well. I don't find the spoons too small at all (ref someone else's review), they're perfect for my baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase, 23 Jun 2011
I was a bit confused when I went through some of the negative feedback but even then went ahead with my purchase and must say I am extremely happy that I purchased this item. It's looks really posh & sweet and makes life lot easier to feed your baby while traveling (and also when you are at home).

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect travel baby bowl, 20 Jan 2011
I was a bit dubious about buying this based on reviews but couldn't find anything else suitable so I went ahead anyway. Glad I did. Perfect 2 compartments, or 1 larger. The spoons were tiny as others have stated but I used my own rubber tipped ones anyway so that wasn't a problem. I found no problems with them fitting together, very easy to slot the sectioned part in and out of the main base - can't understand why people had trouble with it toi be honest. Great purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Aug 2013
Great product! Recommend it to anyone not only for The weaning fase, Life my 4 months baby, but to use for a long time! Good material! Easy to assemble and clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Dec 2010
Jersey Mum (Jersey Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
I have 3 of these bowls and think they are excellent both for home use and travel. The spoons are small, but ideal as they tuck neatly into the compartment at the top. I don't use them to store food, I prefer to mix it in the bowl when I am ready to feed my baby. I like the handles, they allow you to get a good grip of the bowl, and thankfully I haven't had any more instances of a bowl being knocked out of my hand. My son likes the bright colour and gets very excited at the sight of the bowl as he knows that food is on its way.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 17 Aug 2010
Marita Howell - See all my reviews
Very good product. It has all the features advertised. Spoons nicely tucked away. However juice does spill from one side to the other, so you cannot fully seperate. Also lid quite tough to get off and on.