5.0 out of 5 stars Stays in!
I've tried loads of over the ear headphones and they've all fallen off when I run BUT this actually stay on! I read the reviews and that they were tested by a free runner and they stayed in! I was a bit dubious about that claim but they do stay in! Perfect
Published 21 months ago by Mr. Andrew Lok

3.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable
these are perfect for running as they do not fall out and are excellent sound quality. Unfortunately they can be uncomfortable on the inner ear
Published 20 months ago by REBECCA BIELBY

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays in!, 2 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable, 27 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!, 9 May 2013
D. Richardson "DAR" (UK) - See all my reviews
These are the only earphones I've had that haven't fallen out while I've been jogging. I've had a bit of a nightmare trying to find something that would stay in place. My ears are quite small and in-ear earphones have been a complete failure for me - either due to sweating and falling out or just not seeming to fit in the first place, even with the smallest sized buds. These DO stay put! It takes a bit of fiddling to find the most secure position for them at the beginning of each jog and I need to make sure my hair is out of the way for them to stay in. But they do the job. Sound quality is fine for me, much better than some of the in-ear types which have been three or four times the price that I paid for these. I'm thrilled with these and would definitely recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sports earphones that won't stay in your ears, 13 Nov. 2013
Dont know if i have strange shaped ears but these headphones didnt even stay on when i was walking, let alone when running. bought them for a 5km race and they fell out completely within 100m.

3.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely useless. The sound quality was impressive, 5 Mar. 2015
Absolutely useless.
The sound quality was impressive, I must admit. I had to turn the sound down on my computer, unlike my last pair which I had to turn it up for.
That's the only reason this gets 3 stars not 2, as the earhooks were more than useless. The size of the hooks curve is too small so it doesn't fit the ear properly, and it is too short so barely hooks over at all (rendering the name of the product ridiculous). Utterly frustrating if you have to spend every five minutes adjusting them because they may fall off!

It would have made things so much better if the hook was a separate removable piece like the old Verbatim 41827 Flexi Hook Earphones (no longer made, how ironic how anything good that's made always gets stopped, isn't it?), where you could adjust the hook left, right, or make it higher depending on your ear size/shape. Also they were much cheaper, being only £6 so it didn't matter so much if they gave out after a year or two.

If they changed the design of the hook to something along the lines of the Verbatim, I might be tempted to reconsider, but so far I've found nothing like them, because nobody seems to be making adjustable earhooks. Sad, very sad.

4.0 out of 5 stars You may need to adjust them, 24 Nov. 2014
Mr. W. White (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When I first bought these I had problems with them falling out when running and I gave them a mediocre review. I'm an idiot. There is a stiff hoop that hooks over your ear; so stiff that I didn't realise that it's adjustable. Once adjusted they are more comfortable and don't fall out. I'm much happier now and I've modified my review. Some instructions would have helped for idiots like me though :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Cresyn C 220 E O Sport Earphones Orange (Electronics)
I gym daily and these are fab. I would defo recommend them. They don't fall out and don't get sweaty - exactly as advertised.

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped working, 10 Dec. 2013
The quality of the product was mediocre, but for the price it was ok. Problem is, it stopped working after just 5 months.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sore ears, 11 Oct. 2013
C. N. Clark "CNC" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
I may have funny ears but these just hurt like hell.
They did stay on though.
Had to buy others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 27 July 2013
In the middle of a training programme and sufferung from the fact that my headphones were filling up with sweat so I bought these ones because they claimed to be sweat proof.
They are absolutely brilliant - and no issues with sweat build up.
Would highly recommend them to anyone taking exercise!

Cresyn C 220 E O Sport Earphones Orange