Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 23 March 2015
very happy with item would recomend
on 10 August 2014
The film is good works ok thankyou
on 2 January 2016
Arrived promptly and as expected.
on 22 October 2015
received as described very happy
on 17 April 2009
Wow,what a great example of how to make an entertaining movie.

Initially heard unfavourable reviews so steered clear on Ang Lee's dramatic take on Hulk but boy does it pay to experience something for yourself.

The investment of thought,fine detail and hard work that has been put into this film is obvious and is what also made it a pleasure for me to experience 4/5.

It has very good picture quality 4/5,an excellent DTS HD MA track that makes great use of all speakers on a 5.1 set up and really does sound BIG! 5/5

This is the kind of movie that a decent home theatre setup loves :).
on 23 July 2010
The Hulk is one of my favorate films anyway, but seeing it on Blu Ray is a hole other thing all together. Beautiful.
on 15 October 2014
If you're a fan of Marvel, you have to buy it for your private collection!
on 14 December 2015
Fantastic thank you!
on 2 March 2016
Still a funny film
on 21 April 2009
I think this is a good attempt at bringing the hulk to the screen from the comic (bearing in mind all we have had was the t.v series (which was good in it`s own right for it`s style))
I liked Nick Nolte as the Father figure/bad guy, some off the effects involving his character were superb. The movie has a good soundtrack too, there is something about this movie that makes me really like it but I just can't put my finger on it, I don't want to rate the movie more than three stars though..........it's just a fun Saturday tea time adventure.